X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

TGIF tomorrow!

Registered on Facebook recently and was contacted by my best friend from school I havn't seen for 15 years. He is fly into town tomorrow at 8 am and we going down the coast for a long weekend of madness and mayhem.

So for all who are working tomorrow have a good weekend

Friday!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: TGIF tomorrow!

ah the weekend....

London
    30th birthday part of 3 lady friends.
    booze
    drugs
    and gos knows what else

have a good one!!

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Have a birthday party to attend too, and I'm gonna to ask this girl out.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

had an exhausting one last weekend with alphahouse, so this weekend, doing the gym in the mornings then staying in and cooking all day and drinking loads of high end wine the rest of the weekend. there is an auto show next door at the convention center, we might check out the concepts sunday afternoon, but one block is about the extent of my travel this weekend.

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
          had an exhausting one last weekend with alphahouse, so this weekend, doing the gym in the mornings then staying in and cooking all day and drinking loads of high end wine the rest of the weekend. there is an auto show next door at the convention center, we might check out the concepts sunday afternoon, but one block is about the extent of my travel this weekend.
          sounds lush to me mate!

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Never heard Alphahouse before but the stuff on their myspace sounds cool.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

alphahouse is a techno record label and a club night. my friend runs the label and has parties in berlin, i run the label night here in stl. search "alphahouse" on youtube and you can get a good idea of what the parties are like. love those weekends, but they also make you enjoy weekends like the one coming up- zero to do, relax.

Comment

• Miguel
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Oct 2005

threadblocker

Comment

Working...