X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

South Carolina

Well, that was an ass-kicking last night. Pollsters got it wrong again. 28 points? Good gracious me.

Anyone see Obama's victory speech? One for the books...

Get a taste of it here or watch the whole thing here.
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: South Carolina

Clinton failed miserably to portrait Obama as the candidate for "the black" when you see how diverse his votes were. Guess the game is on for Super Tuesday.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Turns out Obama got more votes than the two top GOP finishers, McCain and Huckabee combined. One interpretation of this I got a kick out of:

This also shows that George W Bush is a uniter after all: People are so fucking frustrated that even rednecks are willing to give a black guy a chance.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

^^^ hahahaha, great!

Comment

• superdave
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

I expected Obama to win big in SC. I knew he would get nearly all the black vote as black Americans finally have a real candidate they can get behind. Bill Clinton would've gotten beaten badly in SC too if he had been running.

Although Obama's only won in a couple of small states, it creates momentum to do well in the bigger states. People want to get behind a winner and they may start to believe that Obama has a chance and vote for him.
          Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

^^ especially if Bill Clinton keeps "helping" him by screwing his wife's campaign
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...