• Feb 2006

Re: Britney Spears' Downward Spiral

Lets all throw in and get her put down at the spca

Comment

• Kat
      A pretty fn good milkshake
      • Mar 2006

I feel sorry for her. She clearly lost her balance and I agree with threehills. I think ppl are usually jelous of the money she has - who cares, she should be with a nice guy and take a break for awhile and get her kids back, this must have been tough for her imo. Hope she gets better soon.
      ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Gatz
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Katkich
          I feel sorry for her. She clearly lost her balance and I agree with threehills. I think ppl are usually jelous of the money she has - who cares, she should be with a nice guy and take a break for awhile and get her kids back, this must have been tough for her imo. Hope she gets better soon.
          I agree...very sad the way her life has turned out so far. She has fallen so hard from the top...it is sad to see her self destructing (sad to see anyone in general fall apart). We can blame the media for everything, but in all honesty the media only go after what the people want.

What is it with society's fascination with celebrities anyways? Why do we really care what they look like without makeup on, what they eat, or where they go?
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
            you think the people who follow her are bad ? what about the turdlets who worship her ? a.k.a. chris "I'm boning my brother" cocker
            Errr... isn't that kind of what we do around here with Digweed?

The paparazzi are terrible, they are professional stalkers. Plain and simple.

If I did what they do to a girl in my neighbourhood I'd be thrown in jail.

When Heath Ledger moved back to Sydney and was harrassed by these guys he vowed never to return to live in Sydney, and left.

When Nicole Kidman returned here to live (or was it a holiday?), one paparazzi followed her so much that he put microphones in her garden so he could better follow her moves. Nicole sued and the judge let him off because he was "just doing his job".

These guys are plain and simple stalkers, and I'm surprised more stars aren't driven the way of Britney.
            "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

Celebrities are the most miserable people on the planet...

The question is, was this always true?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

^^^ It makes you wonder why anyone would want to be a celebrity anymore...is the money really worth it if you can't enjoy it?
                sigpic
                RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

hums Just Jack - Stars in their eyes

Comment

• rbuffetta
                    Addiction started
                    • Feb 2006

I think with the celebrity/money thing there are no boundaries and no limits for getting fucked up, especially those who get pulled in more and more with just a taste. It's sad but I know people who only stop when they run out of money.

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

celebrities don't have to be in the limelight... some of them do a very good job of avoiding public scrutiny and the papparazzi. it is all what they make it to be. no story, no papp.
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...