Downtime(s) site problems and mysterious posts from April this year....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Downtime(s) site problems and mysterious posts from April this year....

sorry I meant chunky

I wanna go home.......
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

Ahh, good luck and thank you!
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

Feather, if you see anything that's not right with your account info (sig, custom fields like interests etc.) please let me know. We had to take drastic measures (I won't go into details but you are now kind of reincarnated ) to solve your problem and the same needs to be done with everybody else who has a "unique" problem.

Please everybody PM your login infos to Kamal and myself when you still have trouble with the site. We believe to see light at the end of the tunnel though.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Got it, thanks TT.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• j_love01part2
            Fresh Peossy
            • Feb 2008

So yeah..I am locked out of my user account. I had to register with a different username so I could send the admins a PM.

Comment

• TomTom
              • May 2002

Check your PM, Jason. Sadly my E-mails informing you about the password change could not be sent because your provider blocks our domain. Good news is that you should not have the search error anymore when you log in to your old account. Let me know when you are back to the old one so I can delete your newly created.

Comment

• TomTom
                • May 2002

@ Chunky + Jeffrey Collins: if the problem with your accounts still exists please send me your account password so I can fix them.

Comment

• TomTom
                  • May 2002

Last but not least, yesterday evening the April 4, 2008 posts we have deleted all came back after Kamal started a maintainance action where thread and post info was rebuilt. We think to have this problem under control now but if anybody sees postings from this date again please let us know. Same goes for any other bugs you experience.

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by TomTom
                    @ Chunky + Jeffrey Collins: if the problem with your accounts still exists please send me your account password so I can fix them.
                    Yeah i still have the same problem. I cleared the cookies browser still not working. Ive emailed my account password.
                    Originally posted by res0nat0r
                    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• j_love01
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2006

I'm back! Thanks Tom!!
                      SOUNDSLIKE Web
                      SOUNDSLIKE Facebook

Comment

• TomTom
                        • May 2002

Glad it worked for you. Sadly chunky's account still has the problem after I tried the same thing...mmmmh. Where is Moulder when you need him?

Comment

• chunky
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jan 2006

Another strange phenomenon
                          Has anyone noticed the Number of views is only 1 more than the number of replies on many posts this board Strange
                          Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• psylucas911
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Apr 2007

hehehehehe ooops!
                            www.myspace.com/lucaskoenigg

Comment

• Troklo
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

test test.. looks like everything is working
                              Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• TomTom
                                • May 2002

Originally posted by chunky
                                Why did not you just post it in this thread? I would have never found that one with the thread title you have picked. Thx for the headsup though. This is another counter problem obviously and I think the thread view counters are stuck because of the April 4 time stamp that's still sitting like a ghost in our database. I guess the viewing counter in threads from Feb 3 or newer is not recorded because the most recent view this board knows is from April 4 and there have been no postings made after this so far (O RLY) so only the view from the start posting of a thread plus the replies are counted. Why can't it just be April 4 already damnit!

Comment

Working...