Clear All
  • Ukawa
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

mixmag.ru presents passEnger, podcast #4

New podcast by passEnger for mixmag.ru.

mp3 DL link: http://www.mixmag.ru/?action=PodcastDownload&num=4

City: Asti, Torino (Turin) ITALY

Club: not resident anywhere, but played in most clubs of my town, and some around, plus some festivals.

First record bought: I remember buying "Underground Resistance - Hi-tech Jazz (Live Version)" 12" when i didn't have a turntable yet! anyway that record and a few other did a lot for me.

When (where, how, etc.) did you start deejaying? I started djing a few years ago (2003) when i was a member of the ESF collective. we did the first electronic compilation with a track of mine on it, then started doing gigs around to promote it. the funny stuff is that i didn't play any track with a 4/4 kick drum on it..!

Number of records in your collection: uh, dunno, really. i got about 2000 cds, and maybe around 300 12s.. not so many but i started collecting them a few years ago.

Role model: Mmmh never thought of that. maybe a lot, maybe no one.

The most important thing while mixing is: Concentration. and good records

My strongest fear is... lack of concentration

Thing(s), which is always with you on the journey: my promo cds, ehehe

Track you're currently working at: a lot of new stuff and a few remixes. hope they will be some steps forward.

Your all time top 5 records:

Seriously. but i'd like to share some of my fave techno (in the widest form) tracks ever. pure electronic soul.

1. Drexciya - Birth of a New Life (maybe above all.. breathless.)

2. Derrick May - Icon

3. Carl Craig - At Les (also in its innerzone orchestra version..)

4. Underground Resistance - The Final Frontier

5. Model 500 - Starlight

of course there are more and more..

Last edited by Ukawa; February 8, 2008, 03:04:20 PM. Reason: whatever the reason
    www.mixmag.ru
    www.sensormagazine.ru
    Le portail de la Musique
Working...