• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: Hernan Essesntial Mix????

Originally posted by simonr
    ...i.e. beautiful house, but with no exhibitionism or showing off, no dropping obvious peak-time tracks, just setting a vibe (dark in places) and keeping things going....
    I think thats an excellent observation...I love how the "Oh fuck" factor creeps up on you out of no where, gradually, rather than being told its that time by the increasingly rapid snare drum.

I think Tong gets it right this time by describing the mix as "lush". Can't think of a better adjective.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• |Thrax|
      Platinum Poster
      • Mar 2007

I love how people describe their feelings on a mix, because it really sets a tone in your head.. then I start to change the way I hear and process mixes..

for instance, knowing what works at what time.
      This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
      Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Thanks for the kind comments threehills.

BTW I've just been playing Hernan's 2002 EM from Creamfields, that still sounds pretty fresh.
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...