• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mw-1
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Spectrum on Proton Radio this Saturday w/ guest Robert Babicz

Hey all,

just wanted to give you a heads up about the debut of Spectrum on Proton Radio this Saturday. It's a monthly show I'll be doing with special guests from around the globe Saturdays at 9AM EST. I realize this is early for most Chicago people, but I chose this time to allow people from around the world to tune in at a more reasonable hour for them.

Anyways, this week i'll be featuring some brand new music for the 1st hour and for the 2nd hour a live set of Robert Babicz recorded at Vision will be broadcast. For those than can't tune in, i'll have download links available next week sometime

Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

Homepage:

www.wahimusic.com

Myspace:

www.myspace.com/wahimusic
  • mw-1
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Spectrum on Proton Radio this Saturday w/ guest Robert Babicz

tommorow

Spectrum 001 - Part 1 - Wahi

1 System 7 - Space Bird (Dubfire Deep Space Remix) [A-Wave Records]
    2 Delete - Flight Schedule [Sci Tec]
    3 Underworld - Beautiful Burnout (Tiefschwarz Mix) [Underworld Live]
    4 Satoshi Tomiie - Solar Wind (Luca Bacchetti Remix) [Saw Recordings]
    5 Oliver Huntemann - Sorgenbrecher [Confused]
    6 Marc O' Tool & Criss Source - Showtime [X.L.R.8.R - Promo]
    7 Slok - Deesgustocosmicow [Acute]
    8 Oliver Klein & Martin Eyerer - Babylon [Kling Klong]
    9 Jona - Mantra [Get Physical]

Spectrum 001 - Part 2 - Robert Babicz Live @ Vision Dec. 14th, 2007

In the last few years there has been a proliferation in the amount of people producing really good techno, acid, minimal and everything in between. The majority of these producers are new, but Robert Babicz (aka Rob Acid)

is an example of an older producer that has managed to stay relevant by reinventing his sound (to some extent). Many of his new tracks have that trademark acid sound, but what we are listening to is most definitely acid for the 21st century. This man is not stuck in the 1990s, him and his machinedrum are moving with the times. The last year or two have seen a series of quality releases for Babicz on labels like Punkt, Treibstoff and K2, making him a producer to keep an eye on.

Homepage:

www.wahimusic.com

Myspace:

Comment

• Aleks_B
      Gold Gabber
      • Nov 2006

kool, thanks, Babicz rocks.
      aleks_b - re_azure | my_space

Comment

• mw-1
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Robert Babicz / Wahi - Spectrum - February 16th, 2008 info: www.protonradio.com (http://www.protonradio.com/show.php?showid=350) Part 1: Wahi | uploaded (http://uploaded.to/?id=ls0u1g) 01 System 7 - Space Bird (Dubfire Deep Space Remix) [A-wave] 02 Delete - Flight Schedule [Sci Tec] 03 Underworld - Beautiful Burnout

for those that missed it

Homepage:

www.wahimusic.com

Myspace:

Comment

Working...