X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poults
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2006

Horse Fighting

The crowd roars its approval as the chestnut stallion sinks his teeth into the throat of his opponent. The terrified victim rears up on his hind legs and veers away in a desperate bid to escape, but it is no use

Never even knew horses were capable of dueling like this. Absolutley barbaric for people to enjoy this kind of "entertainment".
    Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Horse Fighting

just wrong!

cock fighting is bad enough!

i know its nature, but it isnt a spectator sport!!!

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Wow, intense pics.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

seriously, society as a whole is just sliding down the shitter at an alarming rate

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
          cock fighting is bad enough!
          Classic case of small dick frustration

Comment

• Homskillet
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Unbelievable... what a fucking shame that is!

I can't believe what other countries do for entertainment.

THE DONKEY SHOW... I guess I could see for entertainment... HORSE FIGHTING... not so much!

While I'm on this topic, I recall watching this movie called "Faces of Death". I'm not sure what country this was in but they had this clip of this couple beating a little monkey's skull, that was pinched kinda in a table, with little hammers. They proceeded to beat this live monkey until it died and it skull was cracked. Then they picked up their forks and ate warm monkey brains...

WTF?!?!?
            https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

^^ i remember hearing about that, never watched it though.. and though i can almost understand that, and i know there are some very different cultures when it comes to whats being eaten. Not that i agree, but i cant really argue about a country that eats dogs if thats their culture..i dont hunt, but i understand it needs to be done for people to survive.. and before you ask, no i dont eat meat

but when it comes to the killing of animals in any way shape or form for pure entertainment ie:
              cock, dog, horse, bull.. fighting.. i just dont see the point... they dont have a fucking choice..

people cry that mma and ufc and boxing is barbaric.. at least those fighters have a choice whether or not to get in the ring and get their brains bashed in

Comment

• Homskillet
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                but when it comes to the killing of animals in any way shape or form for pure entertainment ie:
                cock, dog, horse, bull.. fighting.. i just dont see the point... they dont have a fucking choice..

people cry that mma and ufc and boxing is barbaric.. at least those fighters have a choice whether or not to get in the ring and get their brains bashed in

Couldn't agree more. ahem... they're also getting paid too...
                https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• shosh
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

i agree... im all for killing of animals to satisfy my hunger, but just to watch them die and fight each other to death is insane, wrong, and disgusting

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Weird looking horses, but pretty graphic images
                    what some people will do to be entertained is beyond belief.
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...