• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jammer8
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha & Diggers US & Mexico Tour Dates

Originally posted by threehills
    PHILLY! hell yes! Been here 3+ years and the first decent gig to come through!

If anyone is else is going, be sure to let me know, I'll buy you a drink to celebrate.
    I'll be going to the show we can meet up if you'd like. Yeah Philly was pretty good from 98-2003, after that most the clubs shut down or started playing hip-hop. I haven't been out in philly for 3 years. last time was Sasha at Emerald city (closed) in june of 2005.

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jammer8
      I'm going to order them today i guess from the link on johns website. I've been out of the scene for a few years so i don't have any contacts in philly/nyc anymore so i'll have to resort to buying them online.

i hope the venue is nice and they play past 2:00. either that or no opener and start at like 10 need at least 4 hrs of them.

i saw kazell on the poster, so i imagine he's got the warm-up slot. but that's like from 8-10? so 10-2 may be S&D but who knows. We'll probably know more in two weeks than we do now.

you, threehills, and myself, and any of the others going to the philly show, should defo meet up.

speaking of..... are there any mercury server shirts?
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• organik
        Getting warmed up
        • Nov 2004

Totally looking forward to their show in Toronto, it's been 6 years since they've appear together here. Should be a great night!

Comment

• hypoluxxa
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

I'll be in NYC for the show. I hope to see POTO, the Sightless and anyone else fom here.

Comment

• day_for_night
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by organik
            Totally looking forward to their show in Toronto, it's been 6 years since they've appear together here. Should be a great night!

flying out from calgary for this. giddy like a school girl. will see you there!

Comment

• BSully828
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Count me in for the Boston and NYC shows - lookin forward to the vortex.
              Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
              a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

Working...