RLD001 Federico Epis - Mare (incl Anthony Pappa Remix)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • groovecollection
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2006

RLD001 Federico Epis - Mare (incl Anthony Pappa Remix)

Federico Epis - Mare

A) Original Mix
    B) Anthony Pappa Remix

Release date: 28th of February (Beatport excl. pre-release)
    Label: Red Light District 001

Release Info:

New label brought to you by International DJ Anthony Pappa. The Label will focus on Music from a whole host of Artists some very well known some unknown. Red Light will also be home to Anthony's new studio Projects alongside his studio Partner Chad Jackson (also part of Dave Seaman's Group Therapy)

This 1st release is from Fredrico Epis, After only starting to make electronic music a mere 4 years ago he's already caught the eye of some of dance music's high flyers counting the likes of Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren and our own Anthony Pappa amongst his many admirers. Infact, it was Sasha who first jumped a track "Brasilia" when he played it on his Radio 1 Essential mix live from Amnesia, Ibiza. a released earlier this year on Audio Therapy since then Fredrico has signed to GU/Groove Collection, we are very honored to release this track and wish him all the best in 2008......

I don't think you need any introductions about the production outfit on the flip, the remix comes from Anthony Pappa this is Pappa's first venture into studio in 4 years and buy god have they come up with the goods. Get on this !!!!

DJ Support:

Hernan Cattaneo: been playing this. good stuff!!!
    Quivver: the mix sounds great, proper rollin' peak time stuff!
    Eelke Kleijn: Great first release on RLD! Especially the original is the one for me, in the bag thanks
    Steve Parry: I have played the Pappa mix on my radio show, its phat and i like it!
    Steve Mill: nice package..original is so good and Anthony's remix is a great pick time tune
    Kasey Taylor: The big little crazy bastard is back... Been on this one, Pappa's mix is great...!
    Dan Mangan: Anthony’s mix is v cool. Looking forward to future releases on this label too!
    Matt Rowan: The Pappa mix does it for me. I love the driving bass and slightly groove feel to it
    Darin Epsilon: Wicked start to the new label. Pappa proves he's still got the goods with this killer remix. Definitely feeling this one, it has that groove that would consume you on a big speaker system at the club. Great atmospherics and use of effects. Federico's original is a little more basic than some of his other recent works, but still very enjoyable. Great job!!
    C-Jay: excellent production, excellent vibe and build up.
    Sasha Le Monnier: The best out of the two here is the Anthony Pappa mix, love the slow hauning build this has. The Original is still nice with great rolling percussive sounds
    Damon G: LOVE THE AP Remix!
    Aldrin (Zouk): Thanks for this.. Both mixes are good.. deep moody prog with a modern touch. You have my support!
    Frank Chiarello: Good stuff here, great building tracks!!
    Kevin Shiu: Bangin late night music and it works.Thank you very much
    John Mack: fantastic release definitely one of my top 5 right now

click logo for samples

Groovecollection Music Management
    - Deep Records
    - Deep Focus
    - Mynt Music
    - Epsilon Trax
    - Red Light District
    - Outside The Box Music
    - Groovecollection Records
    www.groovecollectionrecords.com
    Dutch Progressive House Community, Podcast, Live-sets, Cd and vinyl reviews, Guestlists and more....

www.groovecollectionrecords.com (groovecollection,deep,focus,otb)
    Releases/remixes by: Kosmas Epsilon, Eelke Kleijn, Derek Howell, Medway, Nils Noa, Dousk, etc...
  • Gudowski
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2008

Re: RLD001 Federico Epis - Mare (incl Anthony Pappa Remix)

Original Mix are 100% for me, great work guys.

Comment

Working...