If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
you know, at one point we actually did used to live in caves with no water, electricity, cars, roads, computers, televisions, hospitals, or TVs, and we had to eat raw mastadon... I mean, not many of us have grown a third leg, but for God's sake dude...take a look around yourself!
1. I like red meat
2. I bet hunting wooly mammoth was better than a daily 9-5
3. STD's didn't exist back in the day.
4. I can take a shit anywhere so a toilet is not a necessity (remember don't hover over your own pants if you are dropping a dookie)
5. TV I can do without as I only have one to play video games
6. Eh I could do without all technology, I hate it as it is because I have to fix it in some form or another for those that are just stupid.
The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
His stay included guest lectures in astronomy and human sexuality (not at the same time); an orbit around downtown Ithaca's Carl Sagan Planet Walk; lunch with prospective graduate students; and a public lecture March 8.
I remember watching an interview with Bill Nye when he stated that global warming will increase temperatures is some areas, but at the same time cause low temperatures in others.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment