• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Re: Global Cooling?

Originally posted by Miroslav
    you know, at one point we actually did used to live in caves with no water, electricity, cars, roads, computers, televisions, hospitals, or TVs, and we had to eat raw mastadon... I mean, not many of us have grown a third leg, but for God's sake dude...take a look around yourself!
    1. I like red meat
    2. I bet hunting wooly mammoth was better than a daily 9-5
    3. STD's didn't exist back in the day.
    4. I can take a shit anywhere so a toilet is not a necessity (remember don't hover over your own pants if you are dropping a dookie)
    5. TV I can do without as I only have one to play video games
    6. Eh I could do without all technology, I hate it as it is because I have to fix it in some form or another for those that are just stupid.
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• srbbnd
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2005

Re: Global Cooling?

His stay included guest lectures in astronomy and human sexuality (not at the same time); an orbit around downtown Ithaca's Carl Sagan Planet Walk; lunch with prospective graduate students; and a public lecture March 8.

I remember watching an interview with Bill Nye when he stated that global warming will increase temperatures is some areas, but at the same time cause low temperatures in others.
      www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

Working...