X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJJEFFJONES
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2005

Mona Vie???

WTF... It seems like everyone I am around is either drinking this crap or trying to sell it to me.

Is anyone else going thru this?

I'm not knocking it, just wondering if this is just a pocket in the midwest that is selling it or what.
    http://www.idgafclothing.com

• shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: Mona Vie???

haha it got there? i knew some ppl who got into that shit right at the beginning when i lived in utah... shit imo

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

Never heard of it, what type of drink is it?
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

It's made with some exotic berry found in some rain forest..I think it might be the acai berry or something..It's suppose to have medicinal qualities or something. A friend of mine used to sell it..It's kind of like a pyramid scheme where you get others to sell it for you and so on...People advertise it on the backs of their cars..
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

pyramid scheme all the way... there are other ones like tahitian noni, xango or something like that and a bunch of other ones. they all come up with some exotic never before discovered fruit shit that will cure anything

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Sounds like total shite
            nice improvement on the avatar shosh
            goes with the Dousk set I am listening to at the moment.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• pisana
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jan 2008

it's not alcoholic?

meh!

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

pyramid scheme or not, i've got a friend who's been selling that shit for some time now...profits fully going to fuel costs for....

....his airplane.

i heard it tastes like shit though, but man, i do like acai berry (as well as pure pomegranite). I have a drink of that POM stuff right as i get back from big nights out....
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...