• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DocWashburn
    Getting Somewhere
    • Aug 2004

Re: DJeing drunk of your arse

Originally posted by Miroslav
    do you also think of it as "a bit of fun" to come on here and be a dick?

But seriously, still... no one gives a fuck who you do shots with
    "But seriously (pause) still (pause) no one gives a fuck who you do shots with [evil or very mad][laughing]". Who did I do shots with you melter?

Comment

• DocWashburn
      Getting Somewhere
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Shiva
      For me drinking is like someone who is trying to climb up a mountain with a backpack filled up with stones..a pure torture! There are other (easy) shortcuts that take you exactly to the same mountain top without having to pass through that alcohol crap (imo). At least you can enjoy a nice walk and enjoy the scenary without having to carry all that weight on ur shoulders...
      That's deep. It's a metaphor for drugs right?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

suit yoself Doc, yur only harming yoself buddy. "check yo'self before yo wreck uself," mr. belligernant.

-aside from that wackness, i think this thread keeps up a pertinent issue. why the hell do some djs spin all belligerent? thats just inviting the failpaste right? i dont know, shit does happen on a whim aye?

like they say, -- in regards to health, endurance and composure that is -- it's worthwhile to learn how to hold fast to your boundaries, keep it cool, and know your role(limit). so cut the bullshit, and then play for days right? alcohol is fuel and it burns with anquish, but it kills fast.

practicing proper combos with other drugs, for medical use while deejaying i think is key, what are your thoughts?

dont guzzle when yur up to bat, or simply dont guzzle period. continue.
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shiva
          Thats sad, its like enjoying torturing yourself.
          For me drinking is like someone who is trying to climb up a mountain with a backpack filled up with stones..a pure torture! There are other (easy) shortcuts that take you exactly to the same mountain top without having to pass through that alcohol crap (imo). At least you can enjoy a nice walk and enjoy the scenary without having to carry all that weight on ur shoulders...
          Originally posted by DocWashburn
          It's a metaphor for drinking.....
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
            nice edit. lol. i agree with the part you edited out.

I missed whatever she said, but for the record, when I did that it was in the comfort of my own home.. have never done anything like that while dj-ing at a club

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by DocWashburn
              "But seriously (pause) still (pause) no one gives a fuck who you do shots with [evil or very mad][laughing]". Who did I do shots with you melter?
              Hmmm... Well, I guess I misread your post. My bad... You're still a jackass.
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Shiva
                MCast Mistress
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by day_for_night
                clearly you're not cut out to be a dj then. need to develop yourself a raging habit first...
                ^

Well most probably he would do excellent job as a warmup dj, and maybe even for a main set as well, I can't judge his skills.
                But he would surely have HARD time being an afterhours dj... How could he drive a bus if he is not on it...?!!

Btw, it never happens to you while ur playing that clubbers, friends or even unknown fans invite you for a drink or for anything else?!
                Last edited by Shiva; August 26, 2008, 12:18:39 PM.

Comment

• robprunzit
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Shiva
                  Thats sad, its like enjoying torturing yourself.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DocWashburn

Originally posted by lilsensa
                  It's a metaphor for drinking.....

think Doc got the metaphor, or substitution, or alternative ... if you get the point, dig it a little deeper, hehe
                  AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

Working...