MCast Sessions on Proton radio 005 March 17 2008 with DJ Weizy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

MCast Sessions on Proton radio 005 March 17 2008 with DJ Weizy

The show airs next Monday @ 3 PM EST (9 PM GMT for European listeners) directly after Anthony Pappa’s Moments show on Proton is over. Tune in when you can to: www.protonradio.com to listen live to the mix when it airs. If you are a lucky on demand subscriber on Proton radio you can listen to or download the show whenever you like to.

You can read further show details on Proton's website:

MCast Sessions 005 on Proton radio with DJ Weizy
    March 17 2008 3-6 PM EST / 9-12 PM CET

This month our MCast resident DJ John Weissinger aka DJ Weizy from the USA will provide you with the daily portion of progressive and house beats you essentially need to survive and stay healthy. If you would like to check DJ Weizy's mixing skills in advance out, you can listen to or download his latest shows on MCast if you follow this link:

or you can subscribe for free to the podcast of his show:

• MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

Re: MCast Sessions on Proton radio 005 March 17 2008 with DJ Weizy

Gwarn John my son!
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

Cheers!

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

looking forward to this WEEZY!

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

St Paddy's day with Weizy on Proton!!! tomorrow kiddies

Comment

• Weizy
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jun 2004

I hope everyone in enjoys this VERY eclectic mix. I must say that putting together a 2.5 hour mix in two weeks was quite the challenge but with a few bumps it all came together. This mix gives you an interesting blend of house, tech and progressive tunes.

Please feel free to provide any feedback bad or good Thanks to the [ms] folks for giving me this opportunity!

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

well done mate, look forward to hearing it!

Comment

• Weizy
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Jun 2004

wtf? dude the audio I am hearing from Proton right now is TOTALLY effed! WTF!!!

Comment

• Weizy
                  MCast Resident DJ
                  • Jun 2004

this may be a new low for me in radio shows. I double triple and quadruple checked my mix before uploading. i may as well be banished from Mcast altogether Excuse me I have to hide somewhere.

Comment

• Weizy
                    MCast Resident DJ
                    • Jun 2004

Here is what we SHOULD be hearing!

Part 1 - DJ Weizy
                    1 Miguel Migs - Find What’S Mine (Mig’S Yoshi Moody Dub) [Yoshitoshi Recordings]
                    2 C Soul - Oh So (Jevne’S Mix) [Onethirty Recordings]
                    3 Jamie Anderson - Time Is Now (Original Mix) [Nrk]
                    4 Patrick Bryze & Jim Tonique - Better World Part 1 (Horny United Solarium Mix) [Attractrive]
                    5 Turntable Orchestra - You’Re Gonna Miss Me (Bush Ii Bush Simple Bass Edit) [Cayenne Recordings]
                    6 Nicola Fasano & Pat Rich - 75 Brazil Street (Original Mix) [Jolly Roger]
                    7 Patch Park - Got That M (Original Mix) [Little Mountain]
                    8 Vas Floyd - Louie Love (Spirit Catcher’S Back To Roots Mix) [Escada Music]
                    9 Fred Everything & Jt Donaldson - Here Come The Beats (Original Mix) [Lazy Days Music]
                    10 Studio Apartment - I’M In Love Ft. Ron Carroll (Rasmus Faber Epic Instrumental Mix) [King Street Sounds]
                    11 Sultan, Ned Shepard & Maher Daniel - Itajai Vibes (Wize Remix) [Sick Watona]
                    12 Wize - Musique (Original Mix) [Avangardia]
                    13 Dj Kue - The Way (Dj Dan Remix) [Instereo Recordings]
                    14 Wize - Freedom (Ricky Ryan Edit) [Sick Watona]
                    15 Sascha Funke - Summer Rain (Original Mix) [Bpitch Control]
                    16 Mlle Caro & Franck Garcia - No One (Original Mix) [Buzzin Fly Records]
                    17 Jaret Sennels - Suckerpunch (Jeff Bennett Remix) [Wooferfood Records]
                    18 Mlle Caro & Franck Garcia - Lost (Original Mix) [Buzzin Fly Records]
                    19 Mlle Caro & Franck Garcia - No Name (Original Mix) [Buzzin Fly Records]
                    20 Daley Padley & Jon Johnson - Nu Skool (Nfto Smooth Affair Remix) [Suesse Records]
                    21 Soundexile - The Second Angel Is Here (Nikola Gala Remix) [Destroy The Ego]
                    22 Patrick L - Ringin Ft. Andrue Cavaco (Dumb Dan Dub) [Dumb Recordings]
                    23 Funabashi - The Shelter Feat. Angelina (Bush Ii Bush Deep Down Remix) [Supra Recordings]
                    24 Richard Colman - Let The Music Use You (Original Mix) [Suesse Records]
                    25 Vas Floyd - Deep House Soul (Nikola Gala Remix) [Night Drive Music]
                    26 Guy J - Agent Blue (Original Mix) [Cr2 Records]
                    27 Attack Attack - Set The Sun (Ben Macklin Dub) [Hussle Recordings]
                    28 Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Moonbeam Remix) [Coldharbour Red Recordings]
                    29 Gianluca Motta - Not Alone Feat. Molly (Deadmau5 Remix) [Vendetta Records]

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

what happened? what do you mean effed? did you upload the wrong set or something?

for what it is worth shoutcast.com shows proton as having 400 plus listeners

Comment

• Weizy
                        MCast Resident DJ
                        • Jun 2004

the audio sounds like it has been slowed down to a severely low BPM. I have been using the same tried and true process for doing these shows ever since we first launched Mercurysessions. Sweet another two hours of 90 bpm dance music

Tom is going to kill me...RIP Weizy.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

oh no.. maybe people think it is a downtempo set.. sorry to hear mate.. i wish i were at home to listen

but when you listen to it on your pc at home, it sounds fine yeah? so it could be your net connection maybe ot maybe something on protons end

Comment

• Steve Graham
                            DJ Jelly
                            • Jun 2004

hahaha, just checked on another computer here at the office, sounds fine mate

did you eat a bunch of acid this afternoon? lol

Comment

• Weizy
                              MCast Resident DJ
                              • Jun 2004

Just got home and THANK THE GOOD LORD it was just a bug with Flash...

HOLY FUCKING SIGH OF RELIEF!!! ENJOY MATES

Comment

Working...