• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Couple gets probation for "educational" sex in front of daughter

from http://www.reuters.com/article/oddly...36816420070321
    BOSTON (Reuters) - A Rhode Island woman who routinely had sex with her boyfriend in front of her 9-year-old daughter to teach her about sex was sentenced to three years' probation, authorities said Tuesday.
    Rebecca Arnold, 37, and David Prata, 33, who received the same sentence this week, told investigators they thought the practice would help the child to learn, prosecutors said.
    "Basically, and I'm tempted to say idiotically, they believed it was helpful to the girl, Ms. Arnold's daughter; they believed it was helpful to her development to see them engaging in various sex acts in front of her," said Mike Healey, spokesman for state attorney general Patrick Lynch.
    The pair told investigators that they allowed the girl to watch their sexual romps but did not compel her to.
    Rhode Island Chief Family Court Judge Jeremiah Jeremiah Jr. allowed the couple from the city of Woonsocket to plead guilty and accept probation, instead of jail time, because he wanted to spare the girl the pain of a trial, local media said.
    The girl mentioned the activity to her father while visiting him in Massachusetts and he reported the incident to authorities, Healey said.
    as sick as this is, there is actually something funny hidden within the article
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Re: Couple gets probation for "educational" sex in front of daughter

hes sticking it in her woonsocket in front of the kid, big nono..

says mountian man, jeremiah jeremiah.. rawr.. i kill bear!

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

Working...