X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Pete Tong blamed as 2000 gatecrashers wreck home

Apparently one of Tongy's weekend shout-outs ended in carnage after he mentioned a mansion party over the airwaves !

"Online mob trashes birthday party"

Four bouncers and 20 police officers fail to stop 2,000 gatecrashers from wreaking havoc:

Bill Brooks thought he had planned for all contingencies when he organised a fancy dress disco for his stepdaughter's 18th birthday party.

He hired four bouncers to protect their Grade II listed Georgian mansion in Devon and limited the number of guests to 100. He even made sure there would be four other adults, including himself, present at all times to keep an eye on Friday night's festivities. But the 75-year-old Brooks had not counted on the party's details ending up on the internet, with an anonymous encouragement to strangers to gatecrash the event and cause as much damage as possible.

'We had no chance at all. There were thousands of people here and they have absolutely wrecked the place,' Brooks said yesterday as he and his family began clearing up the devastation. 'They smashed windows and mirrors, they were deliberately out to get us. One chap was even caught removing the door from the refrigerator.' By 7pm, all the invited guests had arrived in their fancy dress and were peacefully enjoying the party. An hour later, however, more than 2,000 drunken young people had turned up, overpowering not only the bouncers but the 20 police who came with their dogs soon afterwards, alerted by alarmed neighbours.

'I don't know where they all came from, quite a wide area I suspect,' Brooks said. 'They were all about 18 years old, like my stepdaughter, Sarah, but they were definitely not invited. You could tell because they weren't wearing fancy dress. We had hidden and locked away some valuables, but we did not know the lengths they would go to. They stole things and caused thousands of pounds' worth of damage.
    'They even smashed an old family portrait photograph. We locked all the bedrooms, but they got into some of them. They smashed up the bar and jumped up and down on tables until they broke,' he added.

'We have travelled a lot and we have various mementos from abroad and they broke those too. 'Sarah was terrified and was in tears. I got very hot under the collar and was shouting and swearing. I think I was the bravest of them all. They were scared of me; the police were scared of me too. Perhaps I was rather foolish, but I was protecting my home.'

It took police four hours to persuade all the intruders to leave Colehayes Park, a field studies centre on the edge of Dartmoor used by universities and schools. 'Every time we thought they had been shut out, they would find another way to get back in again,' said Brooks. 'I saw people trying to break our windows so they could climb back in.' Even when police ejected the intruders for the final time, the horde continued their rampage in the nearby town of Bovey Tracy.

'Our grounds are full of bottles and cartons. I haven't even looked in some rooms yet,' said Brooks yesterday. 'These people are probably quite decent usually, but they get some drink inside them. It is the devil drink.'

Sarah's party is only the latest to be gatecrashed by intruders out to cause devastation after details of the event are posted on the internet. David Worthy and his son, Stephen, had to be airlifted from their home with a broken nose and spinal injuries after details of his youngest son's 16th birthday party were posted on the internet last October.
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Pete Tong blamed as 2000 gatecrashers wreck home

That is some weird ass stuff
    too many bored kids with nothing to do
    but a bit of the ol ultraviolence.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

I personally blame Corey Delaney.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

They should be shot. Period.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

^^^^ Agree.. fucken wankers..

Comment

• Adzey
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Mar 2008

stone the twunts i say!

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

i dont see how tongy was involved.

seems to be internet organised!

little bastards! no respect!

Comment

• poults
                Platinum Poster
                • Nov 2006

I very much doubt tongy would have shouted out the address of the house so cant see how he was involved at all really.
                Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                  I personally blame Corey Delaney.
                  I heard that none of them wanted to take off their sunglasses as they smashed the house up..
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

It's all gone Pete Tong

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

that's pretty ruthless. why did they do this? was it provoked or a blatant disrespect for someone's property? that is very bizarre.
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

inbreds!

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                          It's all gone Pete Tong
                          LOL
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Nov 2005

There would be a lot of dead people if that happend over here!!
                            http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

i still don't understand why these people did this or how pete tong can be blamed... do these stupid party fucks just sit around and wait for the message to trash any kind of party at any time? is this like a new fad or something? seems pretty fucking stupid to me.
                              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...