• Show
Clear All
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: the bitch doesn't deserve it

^
    |
    exactly. if not a prenup, SOMETHING to protect yourself. mccartney did *nothing*. with the resources at his disposal, i'm betting it would have taken him a couple phone calls to get his ducks in a row.

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

£24 friggin mil ... and she's still complaining !!
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

For puttting up with that holier than thou whining little creep with the bad dye job, Good luck to her.!! And all power to her for representing herself against the dogs he let loose.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

That bitch doesn't deserve 1 dollar from him. She didn't help him earn any of it, and therefore doesn't deserve any of it. Now his first wife...if she was still alive and they divorced, she would deserve her cut.
          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

And I love this !!

Strong opinionated women are always targets!!

Btw Not actually expecting a lot of agreement here
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

even the JUDGE says shes a lying bitch!!!

"Heather Mills' evidence in her divorce case with Sir Paul McCartney was "inconsistent, inaccurate" and "less than candid", according to the judge."

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

damn.

whole thign here:

AND she threw a jug of water over his lawyer! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7303266.stm

AND some good quotes from the judge thats she a lyign scumbag golddigger:

Para 54: "I think this may well have warped her perception leading her to indulge in make-belief. The objective facts simply do not support her case

Para 209: "Nevertheless, as I have said, the wife is (or at least was) prepared to accept £50m in lieu of a claim for £125m. That, in my judgment, can mean only one of two things;either the claim by the wife for £125m is a reasonable claim, in which case the
              enormous drop of £75m to £50m is inexplicable, or, the claim for £125m is and was unreasonable, indeed exorbitant."
              Last edited by Huggie Smiles; March 18, 2008, 12:15:06 PM.
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

u gotta check some of the headlines in the UK front pages.

Sky News delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the UK and worldwide.

classic~~!
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...