X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Aas

has anyone here done any cycles of real gear?

im planning on running a cycle of dbol and test-e in a few months, wanted to compare some opinions.

yes, serious. if you're going to flame steroids dont post please
  • supaz
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Aas

I think Picklemonkey has...

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shosh
      ..........test-e in a few months, wanted to compare some opinions.
      you might lose your test-es,
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

im going to test some e whilst in miami for wmc, i will let you know how it goes

Comment

• asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004

why?
          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

why what?

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

why ask why. Try Bud Dry.
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

i wont lose my testes lol... nobody does if they run their cycles properly... yes some testicular atrophy is normal as testosterone shutdown occurs, but once the cycle is over if you do your post cycle correct there wont be any problems...

why? ive reached a plateau and im not really gaining... would rather do it now while im young enough, i'll run hgh in my 40s

Comment

• day_for_night
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

honestly man, is the increased risk of heart attack and/or cancer really worth it?

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

You gonna start being a doorman at Pure, Shosh?
                    As far as results are concerned you still have to factor
                    in the dieting, rest, and training. Maybe you need to shake up
                    your workouts, get with a tough athletic trainer who will
                    push you and your gains as well. Just too many negative effects
                    with the roids, it is nothing but a short cut and you have to keep taking the shit to maintain the gains. Lastly, the chemicals drive you batty, turn you into a hypermaniac. There are other avenues to for breakthrough gains, I hope you decide to research some.
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• shosh
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
                      honestly man, is the increased risk of heart attack and/or cancer really worth it?
                      i think the risks are quite exaggerated and studies have shown that has occurred only with abuse of the gear. im not planning on running cycles after cycles or running it year long

Originally posted by AntonyM
                      You gonna start being a doorman at Pure, Shosh?
                      As far as results are concerned you still have to factor
                      in the dieting, rest, and training. Maybe you need to shake up
                      your workouts, get with a tough athletic trainer who will
                      push you and your gains as well. Just too many negative effects
                      with the roids, it is nothing but a short cut and you have to keep taking the shit to maintain the gains. Lastly, the chemicals drive you batty, turn you into a hypermaniac. There are other avenues to for breakthrough gains, I hope you decide to research some.
                      haha no i dont want to become a doorman or a bouncer haha... i have worked with a bodybuilder as my trainer for the past 2 years and i have seen some gains, but i'm not gaining any more. my diet, training, and rest are all on track. i rarely cheat on my meals (once a month), i've missed one planned training day in the last 2 1/2 years, and i always get 7-8 hours of rest, alcohol intake is minimum. The side effects are there if you are not completely prepared. I am going to be taking several things while on cycle and after cycle to assist my body, prevent side-effects, and maintain gains. I'm realistic as far as gains are that I wont be keeping all of them. I'm expecting about 25 lbs and to keep 15 lbs, and I know i will have to keep my intensity up and also keep eating a ton to keep those gains. I'm not using it as a short cut, but rather to break my plateau. I'm a really hard gainer and i've been at the same level for about a year now. As far as roid rage goes, thats another myth imo. If you have a short temper and you get mad easily, you're going to do the same on roids, but if you're chill and mellow you're not going to turn into a maniac.
                      Roids have gotten a bad rep because of people running bad cycles, using fake gear, not running the proper supports or post cycle therapy. Gains are there to stay as you break the plateau if you keep training and eating. I've looked into alternative things, even the pro-hormones/designer steroids that are being sold in supplement stores and even though those are legal I wouldnt take them. They can still give you side-effects and the gains arent nearly as what they would be on the juice. I am also planning on running blood tests and getting a physical exams before, during, on post cycle therapy, and after the pct.

What other ideas did you have in mind Anthony? I'm all ears. (im not trying to be sarcastic or an asshole, im serious)

I'm not trying to be the next bodybuilder or fitness model, just want to add some damn mass and it's not working.

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Nov 2005

Do I have potential??? IMO
                        http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

hahaha, i was going to find that thread and post it ^^^

Comment

• tiddles
                            Encryption, Jr.
                            • Jun 2004

next you'll be asking us for advice on lipstick and hairspray...

Comment

• shosh
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2004

actually the potential guy did it all natural in 3 years... but he was also young...

Comment

Working...