X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Aas

Don't use steroids dude....They are for quitters..Not being an asshole, but you should get with another trainer..Find out how to work out properly..Switch up your workouts..Do fat burning workouts for about a month, then muscle mass building workouts for about a month..Always keep changing things around in your workouts, never keep the same workout for more than a month or so..
    What are your reasons for "getting big"? Maybe you should consider talking to a professional to find out why you are insecure about your body the way it is...Just some friendly advice, that's all..
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• shosh
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

i've been lifting for over 7 years off and on, 4 years consistently, and 2 1/2 years hard. i know all the principles, science, and methods behind lifting. i consistently change my routine, diet, lifting methods, days, etc... im not looking to get ripped and get a 6 pack, i know i can get that easily, i want to pack on mass. ive tried weight gainers, mass lifting programs and a bunch of other things. some people would be ok where i am and just tone up. i on the other hand would love to pack on some more mass.
      im definitely not insecure about my body. in fact im not insecure about anything, but i do want to get bigger. im frustrated that i havent been able to gain any mass for the past year or so. i know im an ectomorph and i cant make any more improvements naturally. ive worked with layne norton and alan aragon as well besides my bodybuilding trainer friend and as far as LBM goes ive gained 3-5 lbs in a year lol.

Originally posted by lilsensa
      Don't use steroids dude....They are for quitters..Not being an asshole, but you should get with another trainer..Find out how to work out properly..Switch up your workouts..Do fat burning workouts for about a month, then muscle mass building workouts for about a month..Always keep changing things around in your workouts, never keep the same workout for more than a month or so..
      What are your reasons for "getting big"? Maybe you should consider talking to a professional to find out why you are insecure about your body the way it is...Just some friendly advice, that's all..

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Take these religiously. Eat properly...Do heavy weights around 10 reps..Sets of 4..I guarantee results in a few weeks...Just don't do roids dude...

I took all of these with a good multi vitamins with amino acids...I went from like 175 to 200lbs in about 1 month or so...I'm about 5'8" at best...It got me fucking jacked, people were asking what and how much steroids I was taking...
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by shosh
          has anyone here done any cycles of real gear?

im planning on running a cycle of dbol and test-e in a few months, wanted to compare some opinions.

yes, serious. if you're going to flame steroids dont post please
          Ask Skotina...he's done two cycles I think and he'll be more than happy to talk to you...we both used to work out in a gym with guys who compete and he still does (well I do too when ever I am home)

I don't know much about it apart that everyone who ever did cycles properly told me that I should do one as soon as possible (while I am young)...

Personally I really think its a decision you really need to make on your own and without listening to other peoples opinions. You need to do the research on you own and decide if the pros outweigh the cons. Is gaining a few pounds worth risking your health even slightly,are you really gonna be that much happier? If the answer is yes then go ahead mate.
          What ever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck.

p.s. NOTHING can match the gains people get on steroids...if you drank a years supply of that shit^^ every week you wouldn't get the equivalent gains of one roid cycle
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

here are the supps im currently taking:
            whey protein
            muscle milk
            muscle juice
            sizeon
            green mag
            purple wraath
            white flood or ragnarok cycled
            multi vits
            fish oil
            zma

yeah needless to say im not jacked... your gains are awesome and impressive. how long had you been lifting before you saw those gains?

im 5'11 and i went from 157 to 177-180 currently. id love to be 200 and then id be happy

Comment

• shosh
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
              Ask Skotina...he's done two cycles I think and he'll be more than happy to talk to you...we both used to work out in a gym with guys who compete and he still does (well I do too when ever I am home)

I don't know much about it apart that everyone who ever did cycles properly told me that I should do one as soon as possible (while I am young)...

Personally I really think its a decision you really need to make on your own and without listening to other peoples opinions. You need to do the research on you own and decide if the pros outweigh the cons. Is gaining a few pounds worth risking your health even slightly,are you really gonna be that much happier? If the answer is yes then go ahead mate.
              What ever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck.

p.s. NOTHING can match the gains people get on steroids...if you drank a years supply of that shit^^ every week you wouldn't get the equivalent gains of one roid cycle

i agree man... well you could take celltech... thats pretty much a steroid

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DJJEFFJONES
                Do I have potential??? IMO
                FTW!

why not try cutting dude? you can't always be in a bulk phase.
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                  FTW!

why not try cutting dude? you can't always be in a bulk phase.
                  i have cut some... just dont have much to cut too... id be even smaller... ive toned to get definition and reduced my cal intake and then went back up...

btw congrats on breaking your 1k mark

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

ive worked with layne norton and alan aragon as well besides my bodybuilding trainer friend and as far as LBM goes ive gained 3-5 lbs in a year lol.
                    What's Alan Aragon like? He has some mad quality posts on bb.com

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

With that Cellmass, You should take Nxplode before working out
                      then some of that lines Syntha 6, the N-xplode is creatine
                      with a bunch of other funky stuff, there are the Nitrix tablets
                      and a night HGH I could only do that for a week before it drove me bonkers combined with a diet, you can pack on 10 pounds no problem, Nxplode will make a two hours workout feel like a walk in the park, Nitrix just rocks you even as you cut fat. these above combo were just too much.
                      So came back last night...
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                      Originally posted by Illuminate
                      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• lilsensa
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

i agree man... well you could take celltech... thats pretty much a steroid
                        Celltech is not a steroid..It is just about like Nitrix..All it does is open up your veins and make you more vascular...
                        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AntonyM
                          and a night HGH I could only do that for a week before it drove me bonkers combined with a diet, you can pack on 10 pounds no problem, Nxplode will make a two hours workout feel like a walk in the park, Nitrix just rocks you even as you cut fat. these above combo were just too much.
                          Agreed..It was a bit much when I was on that stuff..I was like a madman..Sometimes I wanted to stop taking it because it made me feel lightheaded and I almost thought it was doing more harm than good...But, if you take No-X, Cellmass, and a good protein, without the Nitrix, you should see some gains..
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Agreed..It was a bit much when I was on that stuff..I was like a madman..Sometimes I wanted to stop taking it because it made me feel lightheaded and I almost thought it was doing more harm than good...But, if you take No-X, Cellmass, and a good protein, without the Nitrix, you should see some gains..
                            Yeah that Nitrix should is just pure bonkers medicine, you feel like someone keeps hitting you with Niacin should ever half hour. The only other thing I can think of would be body type, is gonna put some limitations on overall body mass, muscle gains just tough for some people, but as for the roids I would do some overall research on the types of them you are using what combonation will work for you, cycles can be as short as 3 weeks or long as 10 and please, please, please know what the f you are putting into your body, if you decide to run a cycle, that shit is hell on your liver and kidneys since chemical compounds are so dense.
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• shosh
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2004

i think you guise are missing the fact that i have taken all of this stuff, and even better supps and ive plateaued... gaining 10lbs is normal for a noob, a young buck, or even someone how is starting to take these. i just planned out everything for the next 8 months... going on a cut for 3 months, then cycle for 3, and pct for 1 and maintenance starts right after that...

if you liked no-xplode, you will love white flood... it will knock your socks off.... im on the rag right now (ragnarok) and i love that almost more than white flood.

Celltech is not a steroid..It is just about like Nitrix..All it does is open up your veins and make you more vascular...
                              i was kidding. celltech is way overpriced and there are many other products out there that are much cheaper. i was joking due to the nature of how it is portrayed in magazines, gnc and other supp stores... celltech is bunk imo, but i would never touch muscletech products...

Yeah that Nitrix should is just pure bonkers medicine, you feel like someone keeps hitting you with Niacin should ever half hour. The only other thing I can think of would be body type, is gonna put some limitations on overall body mass, muscle gains just tough for some people, but as for the roids I would do some overall research on the types of them you are using what combonation will work for you, cycles can be as short as 3 weeks or long as 10 and please, please, please know what the f you are putting into your body, if you decide to run a cycle, that shit is hell on your liver and kidneys since chemical compounds are so dense.
                              like ive said again, ive researched quite a bit, spoken with guys who have ran cycles and had great results, and even some who have had bad results or sides. ive also spoken with a doctor who has been working with some bb'ers. im going to have a 10 week run... at it... ill keep posting here as it progresses...

Comment

• lilsensa
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Lets see pictures of you now, and then show us pictures of you after the cycle. Let's see if you have potential.
                                RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

Working...