^^^^^

http://www.download.com/Mp3-Tag-Tool...-10073195.html

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Re: I Love My Computer & The Internet

Originally posted by pisana
      what program are you guys using to organize music? my collection is all over the place.
      If you're looking for mp3 taggers. there's a bunch of them in the sticky in the Computer forum. If you're looking for a media cataloger, I used to use WhereIsIt on Windows. I'm looking around for a Mac equivalent now.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Oct 2005

Hey feather what do u mean by "media cataloger"??

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

When you back up and burn all your stuff to DVD or CDs, the program reads their contents and create catalogs that you can search. Very handy since you can't possibly scribble or label the full contents on the DVD or CD's surface.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

^^ Sweet thanks bro..

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

Looks like I know how ya feel, Johns. My sound card just went out on my laptop Ya never know how much you appreciate these things until you don't have them any more. Fuck!

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

Working...