X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: 4000 Dead -- 4 more years?

But,but, thesightless told us it was about the oil, now would he lie to us?????

btw Of course Bush and the American government is truly altruistic to the needs of the American people.!!!
    Last edited by DIDI; March 31, 2008, 02:02:10 AM.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

sightless could very well be right.

but i think the evidence tends to show that Bush beleived Saddam was a threat, in light of tons of evidence to the contrary.

as he does with jesus, he took a leap of faith here, a really giant one, and decided against the facts known at the time hoping he could bridge the differences later....
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

For all you Negative Nellies who Hate Freedom, all I have to say is...

"Mission Accomplished!!!"

It's amazing to me how adept we continue to be at Reaccomplishing our Mission in Iraq...over and over and over again...for 5 years now!

So much so that approximately 96% of our servicemen and women deaths have occurred after our first Mission Accomplishment and Baghdad is still on lock-down right this moment!!! Huzzah! Bravo, Bush!
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
          But,but, thesightless told us it was about the oil, now would he lie to us?????
          1st problem - you're listening to thesightess. im just sayin...

Comment

• CactusBeats
            Addiction started
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Miroslav
            It's amazing to me how adept we continue to be at Reaccomplishing our Mission in Iraq...over and over and over again...for 5 years now!
            Victory could have been declared at any given point after Saddam Hussein's ouster. Problem is, there never has been any solid definition of victory in Iraq. Victory in Iraq is like some nebulous cloud that has now floated around the planet thousands of times and looks and smells completely different. Victory in Iraq changes as fast as the weather and to fit the conveniences of the administration.

Originally posted by Miroslav
            So much so that approximately 96% of our servicemen and women deaths have occurred after our first Mission Accomplishment and Baghdad is still on lock-down right this moment!!! Huzzah! Bravo, Bush!
            Another sad & disturbing fact is that more service people have committed suicide after coming home from Iraq than have died in combat (more than 4000). This is a sad fact that has not been talked of much in the media. The devastation to marriages, families and children from this war will be felt for generations to come. No freedom is not free, but it is also only as expensive as we decide to make it.
            I like your Christ.
            I do not like your Christians.
            Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• CactusBeats
              Addiction started
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by dig72
              It's not a war. It's an illegal invasion and occupation of a nation that never threatened the US or it's allies.
              Other nations should be encouraged to follow the Nuremburg principle (of highest-level resposibility for crimes against peace and crimes against humanity) on this one and hold American political leaders responsible for their crimes against humanity (the genocide in Fallujah, amongst others) and arrest those leaders if they ever set foot inside any foreign country with the intention of their being tried before the Hague. We in the US did this in Nuremburg after WWI when we prosecuted the German foreign minister for crimes carried out during the war.

Originally posted by dig72
              Wtf are Americans teaching their kids?
              Its that dam home-schooling some right-wing radical Christians are giving their children. No different than radical Islam schooling in madrasas.
              I like your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

^ are you fucking kidding me? I know there are some crackhead christians teaching thier kids in homeschool, but it's predominantly people who think the government, in doing such a shit poor job of everything else, shouldn't be trusted to teach children.

sorry....sore point with me
                I would homeschool my kid in a heartbeat because public school, and sometimes even private school, hinders true aptitude, and only teaches them what is necessary to pass gov't exams.
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• CactusBeats
                  Addiction started
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                  ^ are you fucking kidding me? I know there are some crackhead christians teaching thier kids in homeschool, but it's predominantly people who think the government, in doing such a shit poor job of everything else, shouldn't be trusted to teach children.

sorry....sore point with me
                  I would homeschool my kid in a heartbeat because public school, and sometimes even private school, hinders true aptitude, and only teaches them what is necessary to pass gov't exams.
                  By no means was I implicating all parents who home-school, not by a long-shot. I was responding to dig72's question regarding Sightlesses perspective on the war
                  Originally Posted by dig72
                  Wtf are Americans teaching their kids?

My point was there are a minority of home schooling parents on the far right (and I know personally some on the fringe right who do home-school) and perhaps that was where Sightless had been educated. That was my deduction based on his own revelations posted here about the war.
                  I like your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• dig72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2004

[quote=CactusBeats;583626]
                    Other nations should be encouraged to follow the Nuremburg principle (of highest-level resposibility for crimes against peace and crimes against humanity) on this one and hold American political leaders responsible for their crimes against humanity (the genocide in Fallujah, amongst others) and arrest those leaders if they ever set foot inside any foreign country with the intention of their being tried before the Hague. We in the US did this in Nuremburg after WWI when we prosecuted the German foreign minister for crimes carried out during the war.
                    Agreed.

What makes me sick, is watching these criminals being given the red carpet treatment by world leaders as if nothing has happened. Especially when it's Arab leaders.

Its that dam home-schooling some right-wing radical Christians are giving their children. No different than radical Islam schooling in madrasas.
                    Perhaps. Sometimes I wonder if he's just taking the piss. Not too sure.
                    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...