Photos: The Standard: Jamie Jones, Clive Henry, Lee Foss, DROOG. March 23, 2008.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Photos: The Standard: Jamie Jones, Clive Henry, Lee Foss, DROOG. March 23, 2008.

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: Photos: The Standard: Jamie Jones, Clive Henry, Lee Foss, DROOG. March 23, 2008.

is this down south in Miami? I obviously do not know...awesome pics as always bro.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
      Not cool enough
      • Jun 2004

Re: Photos: The Standard: Jamie Jones, Clive Henry, Lee Foss, DROOG. March 23, 2008.

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!
      My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
        Platinum Poster
        • Mar 2007

Can't make it to miami.

The Standard Hotel: Downtown Los Angeles.
        This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

daum. i think i might need to get my ass to LA. All my painter friends keep telling me to move there...it's either there or Houston or Berlin. And I love the sun.
          My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
            Platinum Poster
            • Mar 2007

dude, we can kick it and spin tunes...

yes, paint dries really fast here

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

i don't want it to dry too fast, then it cracks. but hell if it was good enough for one of my favorite artists (Sam Francis) than it should be good enough for me too.

keep it up with those great photos bro.
              My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Why are all the people there so fugly, I thought The Standard in LA would bring people who are rediculously good look-ing?

Dorks:

Gross:

no comment:

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• |Thrax|
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Mar 2007

Fuck image.. my pictures are not about image or who's hot or not.

I know most of the people in my photographs, and if they are all having fun, then I am doing my job (but i had the day off, this was mostly fun in the sun.) the ones you posted are almost all my friends (except those 3 dorks, but i still see them all the time at underground events.)

If you want to see the hottest skanks I suggest napkinnights of any of these wack club promotors.

I cover the vibe, the event..

I'm not hopping in your face by the pool to get a shot of your newest designer whatnots, sure there were hot women at the pool, I was after all.. there. sorry to dissapoint.

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                    Not cool enough
                    • Jun 2004

^^^and thank god for photographers like you bro!
                    My Painting Blog

My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Mar 2007

I think I just caught zoolanderorange's joke there.

-Chris

Comment

Working...