X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

digweed's march 23rd mix

gotta say over the last couple of months i haven't been in love with digger's show like usual. i've been a staunch supporter for the last 7 years, but the last couple of shows were really not doing it for me.

glad to see he has turned it around with this weeks set. some serious progression on this one, really well laid out. hoping he keeps it up, and can't wait to see him and sasha in toronto on the 11th
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: digweed's march 23rd mix

I listened to it yesterday 4 times in a row..couldn't turn it off. Very sexy mix and the best studio mix I heard on the show since a while.

Comment

• robophobia_1
      Addiction started
      • May 2007

top class stuff from digweed this week, the oliver moldan tune that is on after the break is sensational

Comment

• clubber49
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

yes i was about to say that as well. love the first tune

Comment

• rewing3
          I really don't care
          • Jun 2004

going to listen to it today. Really looking forward to it if it is a good mix. I agree the last month or so diggers mixes have kinda seemed boring. No really stand out tracks or nothing. I hope after wmc he gets back to the quality mixes again.
          Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• |Thrax|
            Platinum Poster
            • Mar 2007

last digweed studio mix that rocked my socks was Jan 20th.

really looking forward to playing this in the car.
            This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
            Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

didn't care for the first track the female vocal but the rest was rockin

Comment

• Homegrove
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Yeah this is the best radio mix he's done since the monster he played in December that started with Pryda's Odysseya.
                Forward thinking house music

Comment

• simonr
                  Transitionator
                  • Jun 2004

I'd stopped listening to his shows as the gap between his weak transitions offerings and outstanding live sets seemed to be widening. Will have to check this weeks mix out and see if he's been reinvigorated !!
                  sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• simonr
                    Transitionator
                    • Jun 2004

sorry guys ... I thought this weeks show was poor, and that final track was just plain irritating.
                    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

Dtolio & Josel - Soundlight @ 40mins WooooW groovy

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Liked the first track. Track at 48:30 either drives you nuts in a good or bad way. Bad for me.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                          and that final track was just plain irritating.
                          Oh that was the last track at 48:30, WTF. Digweed has some weird irritating tunes recently, I think there was another one a few shows back. I wonder if he has someone reading these boards to get feedback on his track selection, assuming the weekly show is his way of testing tracks before playing them out.

John if you're listening, stop giving me conniptions in the office.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• |Thrax|
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Mar 2007

hahah damn, i couldnt resist, so i fired it up at home..

i have to say, this is indeed one of my recent favorite transitions.

i dont mind the last weirdy track, i love the ultra groovy and deep tech sounds.. i hadnt liked some recent transitions eps.. far to minimal.

i like strange sounds in my tech house. lol mixed well, shaken.
                            This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
                            Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Oct 2005

have not download this yet, but judging by the comments will do it tomorrow.. good nite

Comment

Working...