It's a marketing term which doesn't have connotations nearly as negative as 'Demo'. games/movies/cds have sub-titles all the time. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction. Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Some would say Playing Call of Duty would cause teen violence. Should interpret Modern Warfare as a violence warning? or Future Tools of Destruction as an indicator that we'll never leave the house if we play it, which would destroy a marriage and job? At what point should I stop reading the sub-title as part of the game title and as a literal real-world reference?
PS3 questions
Collapse
X
-
Re: PS3 questions
It's a marketing term which doesn't have connotations nearly as negative as 'Demo'. games/movies/cds have sub-titles all the time. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction. Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Some would say Playing Call of Duty would cause teen violence. Should interpret Modern Warfare as a violence warning? or Future Tools of Destruction as an indicator that we'll never leave the house if we play it, which would destroy a marriage and job? At what point should I stop reading the sub-title as part of the game title and as a literal real-world reference? -
Re: PS3 questions
well 35bucks is not a bad price for half a game of that quality imo ... shops here are actually ripping ppl off at full retail price .. i guess they are hoping that all customers would be ignorant enough to think that its the full release and fork out 90-100sgd for half a gameI broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
Can anybody recommend a good bluetooth headset for PS3? I also would like to know how it works. On a PC, you can either use Teamspeak or similiar software or the Game has something built in you can use for online chatting. How is this working on the PS3? Is this a general function you can use in ANY game and create friend lists to call them when you want to start the game or is this Game-specific i. e. the Game must support online chats with headsets and you have to organize your friend list for each single Game?Comment
-
-
Re: PS3 questions
Inside Germany, I could just use my home phone too because I have a flat rate. Playing with people from other countries could be a bit too expensive though.
I guess I could try to install Linux and use Skype but I can't be arsed to learn the ins and outs from another OS.
Comment
-
-
Re: PS3 questions
He could install WIndows or Mac OSX on the PS3 but there are still some bugs with that. It'd be easier for him to install Linux and use Skype that way while still playing PS3 online. I've got a 250GB in my PS3 now and am thinking that I will have to upgrade that thing before the year's over. :OComment
-
Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
I ordered the 350 a few days ago and it was shipped Tuesday. tracking GTA says it'll arrive today, and the headset should be within a day or two. have you figured out if Europe and US can be on the same server?Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
So far the only thing I got to work were installing faked USA and Japanese store accounts so I can get all the demos and trailers lol. I still wait for my headset to arrive and then I will look into playing online..without it does not seem to make sense for me..I can't imagine typing sentences neither with the controller nor with a keyboard. When we both have everything let's just try it out together, ok?
Another question for the GT5 gamers...is it possible to win gold trophies in ALL races without using manual shifting and/or a wheel? In each league there are 1-2 missions where I see zero chance in getting 2nd or 1st in the race. The races where you need to overtake all cars in one round for example...ffs how this should be doable is beyond me lol.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
Yes. I did that will all of my races. You need to know how to drive, Tom.
False.
You want a quick tip? Here's how you beat those cars. You select your car, join the race, then drive.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment