X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scifi pi
    Addiction started
    • Oct 2004

REMIX Radiohead "NUDE" single...

British rock act Radiohead has taken a different approach with its latest single, the band has announced. Rather than commission a series of professional remixes for "Nude," any musician can now buy the song's underlying elements on iTunes (link), and remix them into a new track. Available "stems" include the voice, bass, guitar, drum, and string/FX layers; while shoppers have to buy before April 8th to get free GarageBand project files, the layers can be edited using many other programs, such as Logic.
    Completed remixes can then be uploaded to a special Radiohead website, where people can vote on their favorite mixes until May 1st, the best of which will be heard by the band. MySpace and Facebook widgets can be used to simplify voting by friends and strangers.

UPLOAD, LISTEN & VOTE at www.radioheadremix.com
  • Dj Lunchtray
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2008

Re: REMIX Radiohead "NUDE" single...

should get some interesting mixes out of that. i wish more artists would release the layers like that.
    Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.

Comment

• Bender420
      Tickle me Elmo!
      • Jun 2004

that should be really cool.
      Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

another fucking remix deal that wants you to BUY the parts first. That way they make money coming and going. I don't buy into that kind of thing.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...