X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Latest Aural Satisfaction Installment On MCast - Bill Patrick

This month’s installment of Aural Satisfaction was a live recording of Bill Patrick of Robots fame at Foundation Nightclub in Minneapolis. Bill was one of three headliners who honored the Eccentric Beats 4 Year Anniversary Party last May. I had heard a lot of great things about Bill and was very fortunate to have him play for me. He destroyed the nightclub and played hands down one of the best sets of 2007 in Minneapolis. If you ever get the opportunity to catch him live don’t miss out! Also, check out his Robot Radio show every Thursday on East Village Radio.

Here is the flyer of the party:

I actually had the Robots flyer designer come up with this unique design for the party. Definitely a great design in my book. This year we are celebrating 5 Years and will be bringing in Australia’s Phil K to celebrate. If you haven’t heard of us we’re a Minneapolis based promotion company that has brought in such headliners as Radioslave, Damian Lazarus, Lee Burridge, Mazi, James Holden, and countless others. We’ve opened for the likes of John Digweed, Oliver Lieb, The Crystal Method, Nic Fanciulli and many more. If you’re ever in Minneapolis make sure to let me know.

Providing Aural Satisfaction
Working...