X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

George W. Bush Sewage Plant

As we near the end of George W Bush's presidency, we think it is important to select a fitting monument to this president's work. On matters ranging from foreign relations to fiscal and environmental stewardship, no other president in American history has accomplished so much in such a short time. To honor George W Bush for his eight years of honorable public service, the Presidential Memorial Commission of San Francisco is sponsoring a ballot initiative this November in San Francisco. It reads...

"Should the City and County of San Francisco rename the Oceanside Wastewater Treatment Facility the George W. Bush Sewage Plant?"

We believe this is an appropriate honor for a truly unique president. If you think so too, join this grassroots movement to rename this important and iconic landmark in his honor.

Even though this is in jest, I have to say that I'd be behind this 100%.
  • ganjamo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jan 2006

Re: George W. Bush Sewage Plant

check out the links on the left of that page.
    youll be behind it or they will be behind you?
    Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• CactusBeats
      Addiction started
      • Mar 2008

If we could widen the eligible names of honor to the list to radio talk-show hosts, I nominate Michael Savage (Wiener) to the list. The vile garbage that exits his cranium definitely qualifies as sewage and needs treatment. Anyone second this nomination?
      I like your Christ.
      I do not like your Christians.
      Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

Hey there is no reason to be so harsh on that poor sewage plant!!
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

shit in, shit out; IMO.

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
          Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CactusBeats
            If we could widen the eligible names of honor to the list to radio talk-show hosts, I nominate Michael Savage (Wiener) to the list. The vile garbage that exits his cranium definitely qualifies as sewage and needs treatment. Anyone second this nomination?
            I would. That dude is too much. I understand wanting to get rid of the name "Weiner," but "Savage?" Dude's got a serious inferiority complex, imo.

Also, for a gay guy, he's awfully hard on gay guys. Have you heard about the semi-autobiographical "fiction" he's written? Guy's a complete fraud -- although I can't tell if he has caught onto that yet. If you haven't read up on his background, check this out -- it's astonishing and hysterical...

Comment

• Dj Lunchtray
              Getting Somewhere
              • Mar 2008

definitely second that motion, the guys a weiner, I dont care what his name says now.

by the way, toasty...I have been watching Mr T break it down on your avatar for like 5 minutes straight. that's fookin hilarious
              Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dj Lunchtray

by the way, toasty...I have been watching Mr T break it down on your avatar for like 5 minutes straight. that's fookin hilarious
                Thanks! You know, I've had that avatar for a long, long time now, and under ordinary circumstances, I would have changed it by now -- but it is kinda hypnotic, and I can't really bear to see him go...

Comment

• CactusBeats
                  Addiction started
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by toasty
                  I would. That dude is too much. I understand wanting to get rid of the name "Weiner," but "Savage?" Dude's got a serious inferiority complex, imo.

Also, for a gay guy, he's awfully hard on gay guys. Have you heard about the semi-autobiographical "fiction" he's written? Guy's a complete fraud -- although I can't tell if he has caught onto that yet. If you haven't read up on his background, check this out -- it's astonishing and hysterical...

http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feat.../03/05/savage/
                  Oh yeah, I've read that story. Guy took a strange hateful fork in the road somewhere in the early 90's as far as I can tell. From Allen Ginsberg and coffee enemas to "Abu Ghraib - heck that's nothing compared to what's going on in the clubs in SOMA (south of Market Street) in SF." Why doesn't this guy just leave the Bay Area if he hates liberals so much. Move to fcuking Idaho or Wyoming. I think he just gets off on being mad & self-righteous. Plus SF gives him something to talk about. Considering his talk show is from SF I just thought he should as least be considered as a runner-up or have co-naming rights with Bush.
                  I like your Christ.
                  I do not like your Christians.
                  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• jcole
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Apr 2008

i pitty da fool wit all dat jibba-jabber...i got somethin' for bush, pain... "grunts"

Comment

Working...