If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i get up in the morning and one of the first things i do is turning the music on. on my way to university and home again, i listen to music. I'm sitting for learning in the library and most of the time i wear my headphones. and this goes on and on and on. i wouldn't step so far to say it is abuse. but i think it really is a kind of addiction. i just can't imagine a life without music - generally speaking of all kinds of music, specificly of electronica.
ok...like with most drugs, sometimes you need time of cessation. but after a short period the first symptoms of withdrawal are starting. i hear a melodie in my ears and i just have to feel the liberating effect of music again. though i don't spent much of my dailly time in activelistening, but i need it as a kind of soundtrack of my life.
Not as bad as it used to be ... fortunately I've ammassed quite a few sets, so I don't search around like a desperate crack addict for new ones any more !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
^Same here..I used to be a fiend..But sets and new music is so available these days, that it's hard to keep up...And I don't want to keep up..I'm enjoying music at my own pace these days, and it just the way I like it now.
Not as bad as it used to be ... fortunately I've ammassed quite a few sets, so I don't search around like a desperate crack addict for new ones any more !
you said it...today you are bombed with music. you can't have the time to differentiate all the good music out of the mass. it's good to have a big repatoire...maybe some day i will arrange my music in an autobiographical way
yeah i am a freak with music. I went through many phases. In fact ,lol , in college i was into gansta rap. dont laugh man i lived in the ghetto and that what the bros listened to.
then i was into jam music until i moved to fla when i finally discovered edm.. First disk introduced to me in late 1998 was sasha and dig renaissance. after that i am now strictly edm. never really listen to regular music (instruments) much anymore. i do go to hear live jam bands still though.
i haven't touched my vinyl in a while. and i listen to music all the time, but i'm definitely not a d/l whore anymore. its not even edm, tho, that i listen to. i listen to all kinds of shit all the time. love me some mudvayne. love me some 311. love me some pink floyd. keep it diverse.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
you don't ever get tired of edm? i sure do. doens't mean i won't come begging for more eventually. you gotta mix it up every now and then. i boast a rather wholesome and diverse music collection.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment