• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Re: Worst President Ever

Originally posted by Shpira
    ...as for FDR you should perhaps investigate a bit further as he is not so leftist as you might think. The banking laws he introduced and the reforms he made in banking are one of the main forces behind neo-imperialism and gloabalization to this day...
    By the commonly used definitions, being liberal does not mean being fundamentally anti-capitalism/anti-business. It's all relative FDR is considered leftist/liberal just in the sense that he presided over one of the biggest expansions of the federal government, EVER. Much of that obviously had to do with his attempts to struggle with the Great Depression and the second world war, for better or for worse...

also...I'm not sure if the right measure of a great president should be not having enough time to screw anything up But yeah generally I don't like strict party-line thinking... That said, there are numerous reports about how Obama actually has an extremely high IQ - probably among the highest of any presidential candidate. Not to say that that means he will be "great"...
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...