• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Death

hey MJ, thanks for sharing your story.

and AudzeybuB, wish you and your father the best, for sure!

This remind me of my late-godmother/aunt... this was about 10 years ago, she was diagnosed with brain cancer.

before i, or anyone else knew anything, i could tell she was acting kind of strange around the Fourth of July, but later that summer she was diagnosed with brain cancer... went through surgery and was starting the whole chemo thing. she was looking better, acting the same then all of a sudden she took a big 180 and was worse than ever before. a few days later we get a call around midnight that she has passed.

i didnt really know how to feel since i was still kind of young but every now and then i remember her and all the awesome shit she used to do.

keep your head up bro!
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Tatanka
      Getting warmed up
      • Jan 2008

Re: Death

My condolences go out to you and your family.

Listen, i've had plenty of life experiences since being in the military and do understand that there is risk associated with my choices. Whatever they may be...
      I just don't look at this life as if I need to prolong it. Everyday gets the last day treatment in my book but I seriously live the best way I know how.
      Have you ever wondered if there was another place? Heaven comes to mind...regardless, i'm not convinced that this earth is our first and last.
      There has to be something else, especially with the state of the world today and I'm looking forward to it. Not to say that I don't appreciate my family and friends. I love the heck out of them...believe it or not I wish I could take some of those whom I've worked with before wirh me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely ready for that next life-time.
      Please forgive me if I sound disrespectful but It sounds to me as if you gave your grandfather the utmost care and respect and he appreciated this. It also sounds as if he wished to go in peace as soon as he had seen you all.
      But it also seems as if he didn't want to worry you all with his well being and was ultimately ready for his "next life-time".

Once again, my sympathy goes out to you and yours.

Comment

Working...