Essential Mix - 2008-04-05 - Moby & Carl Cox, Live At Ultra Festival, Miami, USA

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thezzapper
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: Essential Mix - 2008-04-05 - Moby & Carl Cox, Live At Ultra Festival, Miami, USA

thank you sir!
    sigpic

Comment

• Potzy
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jan 2007

Re: Essential Mix - 2008-04-05 - Moby & Carl Cox, Live At Ultra Festival, Miami, USA

Thanks Herre

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

what a great mix by Moby, one of the best mixes this yr. Carl cox's mix is horrible. What a waste when someone else could of been on.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

no convinced by the dj selection.

gonna give it a go.

whats the general consensus?

Comment

• Adzey
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Mar 2008

moby is ok

cox sux

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

This set is shit...in a sense...i.e. the music played is not my cup of tea (Cox was just plain shit). That said I can hear that the people there had a really good time.
              p.s. Moby's part is better than Cox's ...How sad is that??!!!
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

this moby set is fantastic.

in a party live type way.
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Not sure where Cox is at musically right now
                  did not get into the Ultrafest set either
                  it is not techno, maybe pop techno
                  just sounded like everyone else
                  Moby, why bother, unless he was going
                  to go maven like and do all his music live.
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• kervokian
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Nov 2006

Just like how I said about Deep Dish in their EM thread, Carl Cox in the last couple of years seems to be another dj that is lost. The guy does not play techno anymore! Come one... the other day I saw a video of him in the closing party at Ibiza and I was completely fucked up. The guy is playing the same stuff 85% of the Djs are!! Even electro stuff he played, come on!
                    tsvba's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

Working...