Re: Friday April 18th, Steve Graham @ Blue, Miami

Any chance of a set recording
    FLA is a bit far
    even for the musical explosion
    that is Mr. Graham
    Big Up and good luck.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

hopefully this time we will sort out a recording.. since the wmc sets never got recorded =(

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Please do
        It has been a spell
        since you dropped a fresh one
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

just posted a new mix on mcast

I'm assuming you mean drop a fresh mix? I am pretty "regular" otherwise, lol

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Yeah
            Guess I don't MCast often enough
            so will the set just be one of the future shows?

Am I close here?

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

no, if we record the night at Blue, i will just post it

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

p.s. check out mcast once in a while. some good stuff on there!

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Finally did
                  great show
                  bang on with some jammin tunes

Am I close here?

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

thank you! made it a bit more housey and bumpin than normal.. just the mood i was in

Comment

• Adzey
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                      hopefully this time we will sort out a recording.. since the wmc sets never got recorded =(
                      isnt that the excuse digweed used about vagabond gramps

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Steve Graham
                        DJ Jelly
                        • Jun 2004

piss off.. im not happy about the sets not being recorded.. im reconstructing one of the sets since i was actually coherenet enough to remember what i played.. so at least theres that, lol

where did this gramps come from anyway? :-\

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

anyone in the miami area tomorrow night

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

How was the show?

Am I close here?

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

went great, place was packed, great vibe for a non WMC weekend in south beach.. this guy Alladin was amazing, jackin funky house. pics coming, going thru the recording now hope to post some of it soon

Comment

Working...