• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Florence, Italy

go to montepulciano!!

great wine!!! i know a good osteria there aswell. if u want me to dig out the address!

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Originally posted by Lrn

that midget in the middle is phenomenal
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Lrn
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Dhar_2
        go to montepulciano!!

great wine!!! i know a good osteria there aswell. if u want me to dig out the address!
        thanks for the idea, not its cool that would be weird, its wierd though asking people about place in the internet for me... my girl jsut remembered she is part of couch surfing a community online that lets people sleep at there house allover the world... contacting a guy that lives 20 yards from the efflel tower in paris, the sites gonna cut traveling expenses down so much

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lrn
          thanks for the idea, not its cool that would be weird,
          u've lost me.

u wanna sort yourself out? or u want a hand?

i've got mates who are part of the whole couch surfing lark. great way to save cash.

Comment

• minneec
            Getting warmed up
            • Dec 2004

try the wineries in the region. there's more than just chanti to the region. banfi's was my fave when i went, but only because it has alma mater ties.
            food-i know this sounds cheesy, but read some travel guides. rick steve really has good taste, albeit expensive taste. and for bang for buck places that's also yummy, the kids who write let's go never disappointed. there's way too many places with ristorante or such written on them with huge signs and you can really waste a whole lot of time with mediocre food if you aren't careful. of course, you have to try the gelato. there was a gelateria right off the piazza where the duomo is that is really good.
            and yes, there's way too much touristy stuff, but you should totally take advantage of all the renaisaance art that's in the city. not just the david and the uffici, but all the landmark churches and piazzas. and walking up to the top of the duomo was worth it just for the view.
            and shopping. this one is probably for your girlfriend. designer shopping as well as trying your luck at the markets.
            nightlife is pretty healthy there in case you wanted to know. i only knew of the bar nightlife though when i was there.

Comment

• Lrn
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Dhar_2
              u've lost me.

u wanna sort yourself out? or u want a hand?

i've got mates who are part of the whole couch surfing lark. great way to save cash.
              dont worry about contacting your mates, the advice given is enough

oh and rick steves is the shit

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

ok. i wasnt gonna get in touch with my mates.

but if u need any pointers, let me know!

Comment

Working...