what's the weirdest dream you ever had??John Digweed is my roomate.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: what's the weirdest dream you ever had??John Digweed is my roomate.....

I had a dream pickle and MJ were in bed together

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i have weird dreams every night i'm completely sober. and i remember them too. sometimes i wonder if it is normal to have such bizarre dreams. last night i dreamt i was roller blading down an interstate at night going 80 mph and i started to pull into the wall on a turn just like a video game. very strange.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

one time i went out clubbing to see sasha and digweed in ohio. they were unleashing the nastiest vortex ever: the room was shaking, lights were going off and no one could tell what was going on.even the minimal djs in the crowd were like: wassup wit dis?!?!

by the end of the night i had pulled this smokin hot blond slut and went back to her house. she was giving me the best bj ever and then i looked down and realized it was miroslav!
        oh wait, that was wed. fuck

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

Lmao!

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by tiddles
            one time i went out clubbing to see sasha and digweed in ohio. they were unleashing the nastiest vortex ever: the room was shaking, lights were going off and no one could tell what was going on.even the minimal djs in the crowd were like: wassup wit dis?!?!

by the end of the night i had pulled this smokin hot blond slut and went back to her house. she was giving me the best bj ever and then i looked down and realized it was miroslav!

TIDDLES you swore not to tell anyone! you bizzneesh
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

on second thought it might have been jeffrey collins, i distinctly remember a baby blue m-audio tshirt

Comment

• Miroslav
                WHOA I can change this!1!
                • Apr 2006

^^
                mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

hahahah. i didnt know you kids were hooking up behind the scenes. naughty

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by tiddles

No more Ambien for you.
                      Originally posted by Shpira
                      So came back last night...
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                      Originally posted by Illuminate
                      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• jcole
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Apr 2008

what's all this vortex talk... a chevy engine?
                        obviously new to this community...

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

A vortex is a female anus.
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Shpira
                            Angry Boy Child
                            • Oct 2006

LOL u guys are all seriously deranged...

PLEASE, PLEASE just read this whole thread again!!!
                            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

A girls asshole is like a 9volt battery. You know it's wrong but sooner or later your tongues going to touch it.

Comment

• Dj Lunchtray
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                                A girls asshole is like a 9volt battery. You know it's wrong but sooner or later your tongues going to touch it.
                                LOL!
                                Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.

Comment

Working...