what's the weirdest dream you ever had??John Digweed is my roomate.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: what's the weirdest dream you ever had??John Digweed is my roomate.....

Originally posted by tiddles
    one time i went out clubbing to see sasha and digweed in ohio. they were unleashing the nastiest vortex ever: the room was shaking, lights were going off and no one could tell what was going on.even the minimal djs in the crowd were like: wassup wit dis?!?!

by the end of the night i had pulled this smokin hot blond slut and went back to her house. she was giving me the best bj ever and then i looked down and realized it was miroslav!
    oh wait, that was wed. fuck
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    TIDDLES you swore not to tell anyone! you bizzneesh
    Originally posted by tiddles
    on second thought it might have been jeffrey collins, i distinctly remember a baby blue m-audio tshirt
    Originally posted by AntonyM
    No more Ambien for you.
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    A girls asshole is like a 9volt battery. You know it's wrong but sooner or later your tongues going to touch it.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• spyros
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2007

why, is it normal for you then to have Diggers as a roomate??

and of course thats not the weirdest ive ever had but its relative to this forum

Originally posted by picklemonkey
      that's the weirdest thing you can come up with? so sad
      Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Beginning to this all this shit on [ms] is a spillover from too much vortex expeirence the past couple of months. Maybe everyone's still caught in it. The vortex is real.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
          LOL u guys are all seriously deranged...
          prove it!!

Comment

Working...