X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Bandwidth Limitations

I have a BT Business Broadband package. With it you have unlimited downloads. I think if you have a limit they just charge it to your account.
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

I am on 20 gig a month. My my speeds are not the best. I have ADSL 56kbps a sec.. Max i can get is like 52-53 kbps. I want to get onto adsl 2 or whatever u call it but if i did that my 20 gig would go in like 10-15 days

Comment

• drucki
        Getting warmed up
        • Mar 2008

in austria is the fair use method very common. if you exaggerate with your downloads your are resticted for the rest of the months to good old modem speed. but i think it will not happen till you download more than 2 gigs each day over the whole month.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Tatanka
          Here in afghan-land my isp sucks. Speed says 100Mbps on ethernet but its about 1Mbp on the WWW. To top it off they charge us an arm and a leg.
          This place blows...
          They aren't related.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...