X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShawnD64
    Quickshot the Minute Man
    • Jan 2005

bsides on proton monday! Marc Hug

marc had one of my favorite bsides mixes on a few months back, and he was kind enough to do bsides another mix (it will be part 2 of 3 )

he felt this mix picked up right where his last one left off, so i felt it was fitting to put his 2 mixes back to back monday

its rare for me to hear quality downtempo mixes like these... please do tune in !!!

Part 1 - Marc Hug - Chillout mix 1
    1 The Conet Project - Drums And Trumpets Irdia [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    2 Clouddead - (An Excerpt From) Apartment A [The Apartment A E.P.]
    3 The Conet Project - Drums And Trumpets Irdia [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    4 Cassette Tapes - Dole Scum [Unreleased]
    5 The Conet Project - 555 Konec Irdial [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    6 Cassette Tapes - Cabinet [Unreleased]
    7 The Conet Project - Phonetic Alphabet Nato Irdial [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    8 Cassette Tapes - Deep Cove [Unreleased]
    9 The Conet Project - Announcement Female Irdial [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    10 Clouddead - (An Excerpt From) Bike [The Bike E.P.]
    11 The Conet Project - Wiskey Tango [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    12 Mossyrock - Meet Me In Montauk [Lizards Are Still Silent]
    13 The Conet Project - Announcement Female Irdial [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    14 Boards Of Canada - Macguire Ridge [The Campfire Headphase]
    15 The Conet Project - Phonetic Alphabet Nato Irdial [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    16 The Conet Project - The Pip Irdial [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    17 Madeleine Peyroux - Prayer [Dreamland]
    18 The Conet Project - Russian Lady Test Count Message [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    19 [Blank] - You Leave Me [Doors To Sleep]
    20 ???? - Eau [????]
    21 The Conet Project - Preska Irdial [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    22 Beastie Boys - Instant Death [Hello Nasty]
    23 Boards Of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy [Odd Nodsan Remix] [Trans Canada Highway]
    24 The Conet Project - Pozor Irdial [Recordings Of Shortwave Numbers Stations]
    25 Andrew Bird - Scythian Empire [Grimsey Records]

Part 2 - Marc Hug - Chillout mix 2
    1 Hope Sandoval & The Warm Inventions - Feeling Of Gaze [Bavarian Fruit Bread]
    2 Odd Nosdam - Kill Tone [Level Live Wires]
    3 Why? - Good Friday [Boards Of Canada Remix] [The Hollows E.P.]
    4 Tim Love Lee - The Mouth Organ [Against Nature]
    5 Someone Else - Oh Sean [Pen Caps And Coloured Pencils]
    6 Taperecorder - Kafehaus [Miskate Remix] [Cassette Tapes]
    7 James Apollo - Prelude Colonol Travis [Good Grief]
    8 Prefuse 73 - Pagina Dos [Prefuse 73 Reads The Books E.P.]
    9 Intergalactic Faerie Funk - Broke Heart [The Happy Ending Massage]
    10 Odd Nosdam - Yom Pom Upsetter [Burner]
    11 Mazzy Star - Roseblood [Among My Swan]
    http://soundcloud.com/scd64
    http://www.myspace.com/scd64