X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwsiggy
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: How much would you pay to see Pink Floyd

I was too lazy to read the link- is this for real?? It's a pretty well known fact that Gilmour is rather greedy, but I can't see them ironing out their differences. I would only pay $250 tops since I've seen them before although it was without Waters.
    The djs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days......

Comment

• hprelude01
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

I was lucky enough to see them in the Alamodome on their Division bell tour as well. I was only 12, so at that time I didn't realize how special that night would be. I am 23 now and after all these years, that is still the best concert I have ever seen. They will always be my favorite band

Comment

• Remco Halderhooter
        Getting warmed up
        • Sep 2004

I didn't even like the band until I first saw them. I was lucky enough to be in Venice 1989 for a school art trip when they played on the lagoon and I've been a fan ever since.

Paid through the nose to see Roger Waters at the Berlin Wall too. The music was a bit of a let down but the show was good. Pulse at Earl's Court was IT though. I knew all the songs, the sound was great and what a show. One of the few gigs where the best seats are at the back of the house.

cheers, RH
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tenafly viper 4 uploaded september 2006

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

if they were to recreate the atmosphere at POMPEII, I'd fucking sell my liver......

just watching that video makes me wanna shudder.....

-e-
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• auteuriste
            Getting warmed up
            • Jun 2004

It would depend on the line-up... I saw them once over a decade ago at the Rose Bowl in LA. The music, the imagery, the show - absolutely everything was mind blowing about the experience!

Comment

• Localizer
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2004

i think they should do it some place special....like around the pyramids of egypt or in front of the taj mahal....somewhere really unique, like pompeii....
              Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
              -Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...