yup. over summer I usually go looking for stuff people leave by the side of thier driveway, stuff they don't want and just offer up for free. ANd then take it over to goodwill. I take about an afternoon or so. some work, but it's worth the time in the end.
Raped and Pillaged
Collapse
X
-
Re: Raped and Pillaged
yup. over summer I usually go looking for stuff people leave by the side of thier driveway, stuff they don't want and just offer up for free. ANd then take it over to goodwill. I take about an afternoon or so. some work, but it's worth the time in the end.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
-
Re: Raped and Pillaged
Not entirely sure what you mean here, but you have to itemize (as opposed to taking the standard deduction) to take the charitable deduction. If you just do a 1040EZ or 1040A, you can't claim the deduction.Comment
-
Re: Raped and Pillaged
Got a good-sized chunk from the feds and the state, which is nice, but I still had to cough up a sizable amount for the privilege of living in St. Louis City. Still came out way ahead, though, so I can't really bitch, but it still sucks to write that check to the City.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment