So I hung up on the fat slag
So, spoke to my ex grlfriend last night...
Collapse
X
-
So, spoke to my ex grlfriend last night...
Who I hadnt spoken to for ages and we got chatting about the old days. After a little while she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe rekindle a bit of the 'romance'
seeing as we are both single. I said "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now tbh I'm a bit older and a bit less athletic than when you last saw me" She just giggled and said she was sure I'd still be just as good "Yeah," I said, "Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistband that's a few inches wider these days.." She laughed and told me to stop being so silly! Anyway", she said, "I've put on a couple of pounds myself...
So I hung up on the fat slag
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Tags: None -
Re: So, spoke to my ex grlfriend last night...
You're reaching with this one dude ...
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: So, spoke to my ex grlfriend last night...
[o][ ][ ]
[ ][o][x]
[ ][ ][ ]
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: So, spoke to my ex grlfriend last night...
These jokes reek of Dangerfield.
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: So, spoke to my ex grlfriend last night...
lol... I thought it was good.
wait, that was a joke?
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment