X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mario belter
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

your opinion needed...

just finished the layout for a website i had to do.
    theres is no content on it yet, but i would like to know what you think about it.
    it's the second ever i have programmed, so theres still much to learn about html & etc.

• msanchez
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: your opinion needed...

so far , so good..
    ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Damn Mario didnt know you have a graphical bug in you.... thats some schweet stuff u got there

-e-
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

it's pretty sweet, but it needs some sound. it has a nice design, but left me wanting noises when I hovered over the links

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

and I got a Forbidden error when trying to click Gastebuch

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

yea doesn't look like the links are fully set...but I really like the overall design and the template. You even know a little Java et al too...nice!

oh yea, I'd make that flyer popup much bigger as well; can hardly read it!
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• qwerty2222
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

nice site, the graphic is great, still i see you need to do some uploading in a few sections, but its great

Comment

• influx
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

looks good man... i'm always a big fan of the clean and simple ideology. the only thing i noticed that could maybe be improved is the navigation links on the left are a bit small and could be hard for some people to read with high res. monitors. i'm on my work machine right now and it's at 1024x768 and it's pretty small... i know that it would damn near impossible to read on my machine at home which runs at 1280x1024.... other than that, i think it looks great so far... nice work!! =)
                i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
                www.flynoteproductions.com

Comment

• Pocket Therapy
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Sep 2004

Really good overall, all though agreed about the size of the flyer, and the addition of some sound.

Comment

• Campos
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Oct 2004

i wish i knew how to make web pages

good job
                    look really professional

Comment

• TomTom
                      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                      • May 2002

Site looks clean...good to see who's Nr.1 in the friend list One thing is bugging me though: the woman to the right has a pretty beautiful face but she looks somehow pregnant or is this only me.

Comment

• beto
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

I just can't get it to render well... firefox and IE show different things, maybe it's my resolution (800x600). Do you really need that much frames?

And be a man and allow right clicking! :P

Comment

• winamp
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jun 2004

that is sweet! maybe the menu text could be a it bigger IMO. Nice graphics!

Comment

• mario belter
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

at first, thanks for the warm response.

Originally posted by picklemonkey";p="
                            it's pretty sweet, but it needs some sound. it has a nice design, but left me wanting noises when I hovered over the links
                            yeah, thats what i thought too. but i still havn't figured out how to use sounds in html. i dont know if its even possible, so when anybody has a clue, tell me.
                            and with the guestbook... i still have to programm it (and figure out how :cry: )

Originally posted by TomTom";p="
                            One thing is bugging me though: the woman to the right has a pretty beautiful face but she looks somehow pregnant or is this only me.
                            no, a friend told me the same. it's weird, the orginal looks good, but i had to fade out the pic somehow, cause it ended there and then she ended up looking somehow pregnant...
                            but i don't know what to do about it, cause i love the pic ;(

Originally posted by beto";p="
                            Do you really need that much frames?
                            i disabled right clicking, because of the "save as button" which appears when you move over a picture when you use windows xp.
                            it allways showed up direktly over the "links" button.
                            and with the frames...i know theres a way to combine them, but i dont know how ...as i said, still learning

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mario belter";p="
                              at first, thanks for the warm response.

Originally posted by picklemonkey";p="
                              yeah, thats what i thought too. but i still havn't figured out how to use sounds in html. i dont know if its even possible, so when anybody has a clue, tell me.
                              and with the guestbook... i still have to programm it (and figure out how :cry: )

Originally posted by TomTom";p="
                              One thing is bugging me though: the woman to the right has a pretty beautiful face but she looks somehow pregnant or is this only me.
                              no, a friend told me the same. it's weird, the orginal looks good, but i had to fade out the pic somehow, cause it ended there and then she ended up looking somehow pregnant...
                              but i don't know what to do about it, cause i love the pic ;(

Originally posted by beto";p="
                              Do you really need that much frames?
                              i disabled right clicking, because of the "save as button" which appears when you move over a picture when you use windows xp.
                              it allways showed up direktly over the "links" button.
                              and with the frames...i know theres a way to combine them, but i dont know how ...as i said, still learning
                              Maybe move her forward a bit more, so you can see her back is arched?
                              might take away the preggers look.. other than that, nice job mate

Comment

Working...