• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndyH
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

This weeks Kiss set

In a word - Beautiful

Reminds me of the first couple of hours of the recent Bedrock (unfortunately I remember fuck all after that except being in complete bliss with a huge smug grin on my face for about 4 hours).

Seems like pretty much every Kiss mix this year has been at least v good. Looking fwd to Bournemouth on the 3rd May FO SHO
    [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Re: This weeks Kiss set

diggers dropped the decent again, which is joel mull and sean palm.. matt xavier half of the label railyard recordings is buddy of mine.. i shoot their compression party.

nice to hear it again.. such a haunting production.. i love it.

Sean Palm's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

conundrum
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• AndyH
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2005

Absolutely amazing tune, Ive heard it before and it just gets sicker and sicker everytime!
      [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by |Thrax|
        diggers dropped the decent again, which is joel mull and sean palm.. matt xavier half of the label railyard recordings is buddy of mine.. i shoot their compression party.

Sean Palm's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

conundrum
        compression la fking rocks.

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

Thanks, since I am photographer.. i guess that makes me a visual promoter at the core.

glad to hear you know good things about compression. needs more word out there!!!!!!!

suffice to say, I LOVE af'ing rocking out every month (or twice a month)

guesss whattttttttttttttttttttt.

we are getting hawtin and magda again.. omg.
          This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
          Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• Homegrove
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

That Paronator-tune he played is absolutely stunning.
            Forward thinking house music

Comment

• AntonyM
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by AndyH
              In a word - Beautiful

Reminds me of the first couple of hours of the recent Bedrock (unfortunately I remember fuck all after that except being in complete bliss with a huge smug grin on my face for about 4 hours).

Seems like pretty much every Kiss mix this year has been at least v good. Looking fwd to Bournemouth on the 3rd May FO SHO
              Kinda of felt that the past couple of weeks show had some tracks which
              he played in NYC who knows, terrible with the spots, nonetheless Diggers
              is warming up for the summer, lookout.
              Originally posted by Shpira
              So came back last night...
              Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
              Originally posted by Illuminate
              Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
              2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
              3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
              4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by |Thrax|

conundrum
                Thanks for the recommendation, love the deepness.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• spyros
                  Gold Gabber
                  • May 2007

totally agree!! amazing tune!!!
                  Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• day_for_night
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

yes, this weeks mix was particularly good. especially the second half. deep stuff!

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Yeah ... my fave Kiss this year. Not weird or banging, just good deep spacey builds.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

HAVENT EVEN GOT ROUND TO IT YET!

guess i will have to pull my thumb out!

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Out of your ass?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                            meat and potatoes
                            • Jun 2004

yeap!

what of it?

Comment

• Dzone
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jul 2004

Wondering when he will releas the WMC set !!! i keep emailing tho.
                              ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

Working...