X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Tit Monday 2008

Just sitting here at starbucks, pretending to study. God bless the warmer weather.

As soon as the first day of spring comes: pow! Love is out the window and lust is in. And the first day of spring is, of course, Tit Monday.

Ah, Tit Monday. It?s not that far off now, that glorious day when, heading into work on the bus, or walking to the Tube, or sitting on the train, you find yourself suddenly chirpier than you have been in months. You find yourself smiling at strangers again. There is a mild involuntary tumescence in your trousers that comes and goes throughout the morning with the comforting regularity of a heartbeat.

And then you get a text around lunchtime from a mate which says: ?At last, Tit Monday!? And you instantly understand why you are so happy. For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin.

After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world?s birds suddenly dive into last summer?s wardrobe (they?ve not had chance to buy this season?s stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road?

And you know it is nearly summer. For previous generations, the arrival of spring was heralded by the sound of the first cuckoo. For us, it is Tit Monday.

Not that it always falls on a Monday. Like Easter, Tit Monday is a moveable feast. Last year it fell on a Friday. Friday 29 April, to be precise, when temperatures maxed out at 22.1C after nothing much above 16C all year. It last fell on a Monday in 2004, when temperatures leapt to 22C on 24 April.

And then, of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls (Tit Friday 2005 dropped away to a parky 11.8C). But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year), so that when they?re all standing outside All Bar One after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It?s like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs. It?s like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples.

So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don?t fire until you see the whites of their bra straps. As the poet said: one bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make.
    Edit: I friggen hate PDA. I don't care how good looking you think you are, unless you are both women, no one wants to have to watch you make out.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Tit Monday 2008

Repost? I'm sure I read that story on here before?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Repost of my own post! Pretty sure there is a Merry Christmas thread on here every year...and well, boobs before jesus imo.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Dj Lunchtray
        Getting Somewhere
        • Mar 2008

"the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics"
        -awesome descriptive sentence

"It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs"
        -LOL fooking hilarious!!
        Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

we're almost getting there here!

not long now!!

i cant wait! i've been on heat for the last couple of weeks, need to get me some!!

Comment

• Dj Lunchtray
            Getting Somewhere
            • Mar 2008

I can really only enjoy tit monday properly in my imagination
            because we don't actually have real seasons in florida. You can see hat pegs year round, so it kinda takes the excitement out of that one special day of the year.
            But no worries, my imagination is vivid. I just spend the "winter" months pretending that the girls are wearing puffy jackets and ear muffs :-D
            Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.

Comment

• beanzncheez
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

Every day is a tit day here in Southern California.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                \i've been on heat for the last couple of weeks, need to get me some!!
                That's no excuse for your postwhoring.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...