Portishead - Coachella Music And Arts Festival, Empire Polo Field; Indio, CA [4.26.08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yesme
    Gold Gabber
    • Dec 2006

Portishead - Coachella Music And Arts Festival, Empire Polo Field; Indio, CA [4.26.08

Portishead - Coachella Music And Arts Festival, Empire Polo Field; Indio, CA [4.26.08]

01 – Silence
    02 – Mysterons
    03 – The Rip
    04 – Glory Box
    05 – Wandering Star
    06 – Machine Gun
    07 – Over
    08 – Sour Times
    09 – Cowboys
    10 – Threads
    11 – Roads
    12 – We Carry On

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDKKXUXE
  • fabric8
    200mph Club
    • Jul 2006

Re: Portishead - Coachella Music And Arts Festival, Empire Polo Field; Indio, CA [4.2

haven't listen to Portishead in ages, thanks dude

Comment

• mtguru
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re: Portishead - Coachella Music And Arts Festival, Empire Polo Field; Indio, CA [4.2

a thousand thanks!!!
      To err is human... To correct it before anyone notices is genius.

Comment

• drucki
        Getting warmed up
        • Mar 2008

thanks for beth

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

cool!

Comment

• rewing3
            I really don't care
            • Jun 2004

thanks, there new cd is pretty good as well.
            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

did this d/load work - my file wouldnt play.?
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Maff
                Up the City
                • Dec 2006

Thanks for the portishead are shit hot

Comment

• LONDON
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • May 2007

Another Mirrors?

Thanks

Comment

• mtguru
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                    did this d/load work - my file wouldnt play.?
                    Same here

Comment

• burtonmo151
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Aug 2007

Sweet, Thanks much! I love Beth Gibbon's voice *shivers*

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

Anyone figure out why the file would not play?
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• yesme
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Dec 2006

works fine for me, guy that uploaded it said it was mp3 player file ready.

i dl it, unziped it, it was in real player files, played for me first time.

Comment

• poults
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Nov 2006

So it sounds like it needs to have .rm added tothe end of the file name. I added .mp3 and it didnt work.
                            Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• mtguru
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by yesme
                              works fine for me, guy that uploaded it said it was mp3 player file ready.

i dl it, unziped it, it was in real player files, played for me first time.
                              Thanks for the heads up, unzipped and plays just fine.

Comment

Working...