X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sojourneruk
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Why can't...

I download the first part of the Sasha and Zabiela set? I can down the other 3 no probs, but after entering the password for the first one I get the little download box pop up and there it gets stuck. Any ideas?

Cheers.
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Why can't...

To be honest....no. I just tried it and it worked like it is supposed to. Do you use a download accelerator/resuming tool? I did not hear from anybody else having a problem and also the download stats show me a lot of successful downloads so I have no clue what happens to you with the 1st part...

Comment

• sojourneruk
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

No, I don't use any kind of D/L accelerator. Most strange and annoying

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

Internet Explorer (and Firefox too, from what I can tell) has a built-in default of two simultaneous downloads from a server at a time. This can be modified to allow more simultaneous connections at a time, but it involves editing the registry. Have you tried it when the other downloads haven't been downloading?

Comment

• sojourneruk
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2004

Have you tried it when the other downloads haven't been downloading?
          Yes, still doesn't work. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the Firewall settings I have at work. Will try again at home with my shitty dial up.

Comment

Working...