X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Digital Junkie
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Review:Sasha and JZ in Toronto Oct09 2004

This is my first time on a computer from the weekend...and to my surprise there is a new set for DL sasha and JZ with a back to back...

Well this weekend was the guvernements 8 year anniv...with sasha and JZ...i have never seen JZ...he blew me away...i have heard a lot of mix reviews from ppl on this site...i must admit i was in awe...he is very energetic and had a smile from ear to ear the whole time...very pleased with his performance....

Sasha Sasha Sasha...this is the first time that sasha had not played in Montral the night before....and boy could you tell...he took on us on 3.5 hour journey...mixing in tracks 5 min b4 the tracks was ending...he is was on...and he did not disappoint....this by far was the best set i have heard from him since dealta heavy tour

Then to top of night JZ came back and they did back to back...it was amazing....sasha sat back for a bit and James went to town on the effects...and have never really been a big fan of prog breaks...but these were crazy...i haven't heard such good music in one night....

This was one of the best parties of the year for me
Working...