Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

music habits question: how many mcast mixes do you have on your "music device"

I set my itunes to sync the last 1 episode, because i subscribe to a few many podcasts if i saved 3 of every episode i wouldnt get to all of them.

sometimes, i notice there will be a few mcast episodes i miss because they update so fast.

what are your favorite shows? sometimes i hear a lot about mcast, sometimes it seems kind of dead.

enjoy the music..
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: music habits question: how many mcast mixes do you have on your "music device"

well the only show I currently listen to is the SonicTorsion one. I pretty much have all excpet maybe 3 "cast's".

I tired streaming a couple other shows; forgot which ones.

There's not much "house" episodes. We need more lush deep moody grooves.

Correct me if Im wrong, but aren't most shows in the realm of Progressive, Minimal and Tech??

if not point me out to some hooooouuuuuuussseeeeeee!

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Re: music habits question: how many mcast mixes do you have on your "music device"

mine is more on the house side of things.. not neccesarily deep house, but try it out

Comment

• Funky Dredd
        Are you Kidding me??
        • May 2005

I really only listen to Caley's as he always tends to grab my interest.
        Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• BureOne
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
          mine is more on the house side of things.. not neccesarily deep house, but try it out
          http://www.mcast.mercuryserver.com/?p=194
          cool, will check it out!

Comment

• lilsensa
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
            http://www.mcast.mercuryserver.com/?p=194
            Shameless...
            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• BureOne
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

^ hahah
              Im enjoying it so far though... so good heads up Steve!

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

no worries mate, thanks for checking it out

dave, piss off, lol

Comment

• |Thrax|
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Mar 2007

alright, I guess mcast is there for the people that appreciate it.. I thought the shows were a lot more popular. I download em all on random and sync to my ipod.. if I am looking for fresh sounds ill click play.

I dont really pay attention to the DJ unless its something that catches my ear. First mcast I ever heard was Topo.

wasgood

also, can you podcast/rss subscribe to each dj individually?
                  This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

yeah, all the mcast dj's i believe have their own rss link

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

if you go to the mcast website and click on the dj's name, not the show link.. it has their individual rss feed link

Comment

• |Thrax|
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Mar 2007

cool i was just grooving to Rhythmatic Sessions 003.

-Chris

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

nice, thanks man

Weizy's are more on the house side of things too, might want to check his shows out also!

his proton show was ace

Comment

• TomTom
                            Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                            • May 2002

Thrax, if you are looking for a bit general info what MCast offers you can check the About page: http://www.mcast.mercuryserver.com/?page_id=3 Thanks to everybody listening to our shows and we are in need of your support even more. If you want to help us, leave us your feedback either here or on MCast directly , rate and vote your favourite mixes and most important, rate/review our podcast in iTunes.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

^^^ Exactly!

we love the feedback, and it only helps us provide better shows in the future

Comment

Working...