X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Re: SICK: DJ Creator From Stereo Nightclub

we know that there is no fucking around with the real dark house, we know it when we hear it.

I appreciate you taking the time to post the tl and the album covers, those are nice!

trust me, there are 99999 thousand djs out there, but only some get the combination right to put someone in a headfuck.
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• zeronineteen
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

thanks for the mixes and introducing yourself. will definitely keep a look out for new mixes from you.
      Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.

Comment

• Creator
        Fresh Peossy
        • May 2008

I will make sure to post the next ones here ;-)

Comment

• Jay Fury
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Thank you VERY much, and welcome to the community. Are you a resident @ Stereo in Montreal? I remember the one time I went to that place, it was about 7:00AM and by far the Darkest, Scariest place Ive ever seen in my life (in club terms). Loved it! LOL
          Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• Creator
            Fresh Peossy
            • May 2008

ha ha, well you will have to define scary... it is dark, but not nearly as dark and underground then Sona was... It is considered one of the best club in the world, Danny Howells, Chus & Ceballos, D-Formation, Victor Calderone are here on a regular basis. David Morales is the owner.

My nights are more minimal-tech-prog oriented. Will play with Green Velvet on June 13th. So the kind of experience you will have in that club will vary a lot from one night to the other. Yes I am a resident.

Comment

• flr666
              Fresh Peossy
              • Feb 2008

Apparently a 2 hour segment of a 9 hour set is coming up... I hate to bump this thread but I want to put pressure for the other 7 hours...

From Circus Afterhours.... wicked.

Comment

Working...