X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

It's great to see that people like this actually exist

And the "People of the Year" Award goes to... The Myanmar government junta!

Perhaps 100,000 people dead and perhaps many times that amount in peril for their lives in the aftermath...and these quasi-civilized thugs calmly sit there and twiddle their thumbs on international aid and seize UN shipments cute. Finally, a group that makes Bush look great by comparison.

Myanmar's government acknowledged taking control of the shipments and said it plans to distribute the aid itself to the affected areas.

In a statement e-mailed to The Associated Press, government spokesman Ye Htut said the junta had clearly stated what it would do and denied the action amounted to a seizure.

"I would like to know which person or organization (made these) these baseless accusations," he said.
    yeah right with what, your crack squad of donkey-powered wheelbarrows??

I think in instances like these, the international community should claim the right to remove all of those people in that government - by immediate execution, if necessary - in order to take over and distribute the necessary assistance to the millions of suffering people.
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: It's great to see that people like this actually exist

So the affected area is the Palace where the Junta leaders reside i assume?
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...